Demonic Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
TigerLilyChick
Alas de la Luna
OMG, Why's Jack's voice like that though? gonk

This time, the show is going to be made in Canada. As per Canadian Law, only residents of Canada can work in Canada. Tara Strong will reprise her role as Omi, but every other character will have a new voice actor. The voice of Jack there is not official, but Tara Strong was filling in at the time.

lol that's good to hear. It would be weird though if they decided to leave the same voice actors for both characters.
The new 3-D bit looks awesome!
Still can't wait!

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Alas de la Luna
TigerLilyChick
Alas de la Luna

This time, the show is going to be made in Canada. As per Canadian Law, only residents of Canada can work in Canada. Tara Strong will reprise her role as Omi, but every other character will have a new voice actor. The voice of Jack there is not official, but Tara Strong was filling in at the time.

lol that's good to hear. It would be weird though if they decided to leave the same voice actors for both characters.

Yeah. The voice Tara did for Jack Spicer made Jack sound like he was about to reach puberty (instead of Jack being in his mid-late teens). Sure, Tara Strong has done a lot of voices of male characters, but those characters were pre-pubescent boys.

Eloquent Streaker

TigerLilyChick
Alas de la Luna

Well that's just stupid.

Eloquent Streaker

And it'll be exactly as mediocre as the last series.

Fashionable Businessman

So...excited.
Way too many new shows are being digitally remastered. as in, given the "3D" look. I honestly hate those shows. I never really watched XS, but my favorite character was Dojo [[ the cute green dragon ]]. They should've used the original cartoon-look though.
User Image

Timid Phantom

No way! I loved this show!
Are they going to pick up where they left off or will it be like one of those time skip things?
Will we see who Kimiko likes??? xd

Interesting Smoker

6,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Hayes28
Way too many new shows are being digitally remastered. as in, given the "3D" look. I honestly hate those shows. I never really watched XS, but my favorite character was Dojo [[ the cute green dragon ]]. They should've used the original cartoon-look though.
User Image

I have honestly never been crazy about shows revised in 3D either. I think I'll stick with the original 2D format of Xiaolin Showdown.

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
OMG!! xd I can't wait for it! rofl When is it coming out? And I wounder, its been years so, are they going to be older? I HOPE SO!!! heart

Obsessive Lover

LadyMai10
OMG!! xd I can't wait for it! rofl When is it coming out? And I wounder, its been years so, are they going to be older? I HOPE SO!!! heart

It should be out in spring 2013

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
aCYN
LadyMai10

It should be out in spring 2013
YEA!!! rofl

Conservative Friend

4,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Can't wait! I missed that show. My favorite character are: Omi, Dojo, and the girl!

Bashful Seeker

TigerLilyChick

It's not the same if Spongebob isn't voicing Raimundo.

Demonic Bookworm

30,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
I'm not sure if I can get behind this as one, I don't really like the re-designs they seem off to me, especially Jack. Also the new female characters worry me.

I do not think XS does females well and Kimiko is Sueish enough, but Shadow looks like she walked straight out of a "Overtly talented but previously unmentioned ripoff relitlive shows up and all the focus is on her as the male cast grapples over the rights to her hand and she's pretty and awsome and redeems whatever villians the writer finds 'sexy'" fanfic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff