Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Lover

UPDATE
Got some new pics from their email

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WHAT’S NEW?

In this new series, the original cast returns in glory with two brand new members. The first is a round-headed monk apprentice named Ping Pong, who is of European descent, even though he looks like a mini-Omi. Ping Pong admires Omi and wants to become a Xiaolin Dragon, but unlike Omi, he is very humble and goes about achieving his goals in a quiet manner.

WHAT’S NEW? (continued)

Spinning on the other side of the Ying Yang wheel is Shadow, a cunning bug-chomping female villain who has a mysterious agenda. You’ll find out what she’s up to as the series unfolds. This is a 2D illustration of Shadow for CGI modeling.

Of course, there is also the question of CGI !!! Yes, all the showdowns will be in CGI. Here’s a rough illustration of the Monks' Showdown Gear!

Here is the 2D design of THORNDERDOME, which will be built in CGI and appear in one of the episodes.

I HEAR VOICES!

As many of you already know, this new series is an international co-production. This means we have to live within certain rules and boundaries. One of the major changes you will hear on this new series is our voice talent. As much as I would have loved to keep our entire original voice cast, we couldn’t. Time and budget are important elements to juggle and it is a constant balancing act for independent producers like us. However, I am thrilled to say that we have a fabulous cast on board. Every day, I am amazed when I hear their voices! Most of you already know that a couple of our original cast members, such as Tara Strong and Jennifer Hale, are returning to this series. The new ensemble cast, directed by Collette Sunderman, also includes Eric Bauza, David Kaye, Michael Donovan, and Cree Summer. Who’s playing which role? Well, you will have to wait until the show airs! So stay tuned!

WHEN AND WHERE CAN I WATCH THE NEW XC SERIES?

We are delighted to announce that the new show will be aired on Cartoon Network in many international territories, including parts of Europe, Latin America, and Asia. For the U.S. and Canada, we are still working out the details and will make an announcement as soon as we have something concrete! I promise.

Please drop by our site (XiaolinChronicles.com), as we will announce our network partners by territory within the next couple of months, along with airing dates.

Are you kidding? I would watch this show every time it was on! Are they continuing the series or are they only showing replays?

Obsessive Lover

JeIubi
Are you kidding? I would watch this show every time it was on! Are they continuing the series or are they only showing replays?

It is coming back but is going to be named Xiaolin Chronicles. There was a preview leaked on youtube a while ago but had been deleted

User Image

GIFs:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
Looks very awesome haha I can't wait emotion_jawdrop

Shy Gaian

10,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I love this show! It use to be on Kids WB in the mornings.
heart heart heart

Obsessive Lover

User Image
CGI Chase Young @_@

Friendly Shopper

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Oh rlly? :0

Friendly Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Really!? That's great!

Hilarious Genius

2,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
Oh god, I can't wait!
I loved that show!! I still watch it sometimes, Is it gonna be the same characters?? O_O I guess it did end on a bit of a cliff hanger....

Obsessive Lover

6SimpleThings
I loved that show!! I still watch it sometimes, Is it gonna be the same characters?? O_O I guess it did end on a bit of a cliff hanger....
yes but there will be a new design and a couple new ones.

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

omg. i was so into Xiaolin Showdown as a kid! really, i was crazy about it back in the day XD
can't wait to see this one
i just hope they don't change the art too much
their art was really unique....
[[This isn't Anime but OH MY GOSH ARE YOU SERIOUS?! THIS WAS MY SHOW WHEN I WAS A KID. I OWN SEASON 1 ON DVD.

Ahem, anyway, spazzing out aside i can't wait! I'm ready.
]]

Gurunjiru's Widow

Demonic Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
OMG, Why's Jack's voice like that though? gonk

Still can't wait to see it on tv!

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Alas de la Luna
OMG, Why's Jack's voice like that though? gonk

This time, the show is going to be made in Canada. As per Canadian Law, only residents of Canada can work in Canada. Tara Strong will reprise her role as Omi, but every other character will have a new voice actor. The voice of Jack there is not official, but Tara Strong was filling in at the time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff