Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Hunter

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
I could not believe of how winx club is having their fifth series. I am blown away except I can never get to watch it much because of my family always in the den area watching tv at 12:00 - 1:00pm. It still looks great with the trix returning back and a new villian who is related to aisha. Tell me what u think of the winx club fifth series.

Nimble Werewolf

7,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Is Winx seriously considered an anime?

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
Alruna Cross
I could not believe of how winx club is having their fifth series. I am blown away except I can never get to watch it much because of my family always in the den area watching tv at 12:00 - 1:00pm. It still looks great with the trix returning back and a new villian who is related to aisha. Tell me what u think of the winx club fifth series.

I think they're starting to overdue the story lines. I just hope season 5 isn't rushed like season 4, it didn't seem right at all.

Dangerous Hunter

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
Tear Shadow
Alruna Cross

I think they're starting to overdue the story lines. I just hope season 5 isn't rushed like season 4, it didn't seem right at all.

Well all we can do is wait and see. I thought season 4 was pretty good, but for the remake of season 2 making it a movie was bad. I didnt like how they shorten that season and converted into a hour long movie.

Festive Kitten

11,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Kitty of Music
says.....
━━━━━━━━
Its awesome so far. I finally know what fairy level Bloom's sister Daphne was at after she died. I can't wait for this week's episode. Watch it at 9:00 classified_northkittenstar
━━━━━━━━

Sparkly Strawberry

11,300 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I still remember when Winx Club first came out and it had terrible voice acting. I've heard lots of good things about this new series though :3

Blessed Pumpkin

••• Happy Autumn!

They are making episodes still? I may die now in sadness. I think I got to season three maybe? That's when they transformed their whole entire look right? Like their hair even changed. Or was that the second season? Ugh, its been so long. I am going to cry now.

Does anyone know where I can catch up with the episodes on the internet?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Hunter

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
Bunnikou
    ••• Happy Autumn!

They are making episodes still? I may die now in sadness. I think I got to season three maybe? That's when they transformed their whole entire look right? Like their hair even changed. Or was that the second season? Ugh, its been so long. I am going to cry now.

Does anyone know where I can catch up with the episodes on the internet?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can look them up on youtube. I used to watch all the episodes when I was looking for them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games