• Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
everything is terrible

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
It all depends on taste. I actually have a few cartoons and kid shows that I will go out of my way to watch. But not all of them are good to me.

Clever Contender

12,025 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Because networks hate good animated shows, but love cheap live-action garbage.
User Image
User Image

Well, a lot of animation studios closed down ages ago. Then, there were certain cartoons that were cancelled despite being highly rated and well received, merely because they were enjoyed by an adult audience more than a kid audience. Anamaniacs and Tron Uprising are both examples of this.

There are some good cartoons that exist today. A few people in here have already named some.
The Amazing World of Gumball is good. But if you don't like Adventure Time or Regular Show then you'll probably not like Gumball.

I love Regular Show, but I can see how you don't like it... all of the three shows I've mentioned are extremely surreal... so maybe you just don't like surreal shows?
Gumball Watterson
The Amazing World of Gumball is good. But if you don't like Adventure Time or Regular Show then you'll probably not like Gumball.

I love Regular Show, but I can see how you don't like it... all of the three shows I've mentioned are extremely surreal... so maybe you just don't like surreal shows?

It isn't necessarily because something is surreal. The style of humor in those three shows is different from other styles of humor that most "90s kids" grew up with.

Fashionable Consumer

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Bampot
Transformers Prime and The Venture Bros. are my two favorite on-going shows. They're the only cartoons I really get excited about.

Oooo Trans Prime fan! Yay!

Fashionable Consumer

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Bloorigard2
Bampot
Transformers Prime and The Venture Bros. are my two favorite on-going shows. They're the only cartoons I really get excited about.

Do you know when Transformers Prime is on tv? Also, do you know what older, non ongoing shows are good? :3

Transformers G1 is awesome... and Beast Wars is not too bad if you can pardon the early cgi and the bad late 80's/early 90's lines... Beast Machines is not too bad either.

Gargoyles. Darkwing Duck. Batman. Beetlejuice. Invader Zim. Oh the list goes on. Animaniacs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff