Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
JuwGirl
Does anyone remember Danny Phantom? If you do, who was you Favorite Character? What was your favorite episode? Am I the only one that hated Phantom Planet?

My favorite character was Sam. She was my role model as a kid.
My favorite episode was Ultimate Enemy. That episode was amazing and introduced one of the coolest characters of all time, Clockwork. That guy is Badass.
my dad is danny phantom i call my dad daddy phantom do you remember my dad lol xDDDDDDD

Sparkly Vampire

4,850 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
i loved that show when i was little it was so cool to me when i was a kid i still like it rofl
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I remember it, but I was not interested in it back when I was younger, but I most likely give it a chance now.
ofcourse i remember it its so awesome as a matter of fact i still love it bt it can never match up to tfa on my book n my fav iz sam and danny fav epi well kinda all

Angelic Star

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I loved this show!! Danny was my fav of course, but I liked Sammy as well. I just wanted them to get together already.

Friendly Shapeshifter

10,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH!! heart

Favorite characters: Danny or Sam

Favorite Episode: Hm...hard to chose

Friendly Werewolf

3,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I Rember the show hell i miss watching it it as awsome
I did like this show. Great cast of characters and villains, and it had the typical Nick style of every facial movement having a sound effect; I love that stuff, lot of fun.

It's been too long since I've watched any of it, but the episodes toward the end got more realistic and intense, and then I was disappointed to see it end. Any episodes with the evil ghost who was obsessed with purchasing the Green Bay Packers were always fun to watch.

Sexy Sex Symbol

25,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
It's things like this that make me realize how old I am. I was like "it was only on like six years ago oooh that's like half some of these kids' lives right."

Me being ancient aside, I love Danny Phantom. Sam is one of my heroes.

And no, OP, you're not the only person who didn't like Phantom Planet. It felt really forced and awkward, and made it pretty much impossible for the series to continue even if anyone else picked it up, since it eliminated most of the show's premise.

The kiss made me happy, though. X3

...Why do I have "Every Breath You Take" by the Police on my ipod.

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
ya i remember Danny phantom my favorite character was his older sister
BEST THEME SONG!
I remember Danny Phantom it was an awesome show, Danny was my favorite character

Invisible Prophet

7,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Omj YES I remember Danny Phantom. i still watch it on netflix. razz My favorite character was Danny. I was kind of jealous how he had all those cool powers like turning invisible. And I liked Ultimate Enemy too! biggrin

rubious rose's Princess

Generous Millionaire

11,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
My fav characters were Ember and Dani, fav ep was 'fanning the flames'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash