Welcome to Gaia! ::

Favorite character was Vlad, fave episode was the one Ember first appeared in, annnnnd Phantom Planet was total suckage.

I miss that show.

4,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
JuwGirl
Does anyone remember Danny Phantom? If you do, who was you Favorite Character? What was your favorite episode? Am I the only one that hated Phantom Planet?

My favorite character was Sam. She was my role model as a kid.
My favorite episode was Ultimate Enemy. That episode was amazing and introduced one of the coolest characters of all time, Clockwork. That guy is Badass.

Yes, it's the fandom (or phandom) I'm currently obsessing over. There's still a lot of phans but the phandom itself has died. Seriously, can't even find any active fansites or roleplays..

Vlad is my favorite character now ever since re-watching it. My love for villains makes me love him, I swear sweatdrop .

Hm... TUE, Masters of All Time (Jack/Maddie AND Vlad/Maddie? YES), Eye for an Eye (despite S3 being s**t), or Maternal Instincts... Ah s**t, they're all Vlad-centric episodes. His awkward interactions are so hilarious though!

No, the majority hates it, because the bad writing really shows, especially with Vlad's Villain Decay showing in full, as well as it being the final episode. Plus, it didn't do anything to wrap up Valerie or Dani's plots.

I actually have an OC I've made, but since I can't draw for s**t, Romy is doomed to never being known since apparently you have to draw to get known.

Distinct Gaian

1,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
My favorite character is Danny's Dad Jack xd & My favorite episode is Ember's episode heart

I rember that show. My fab character was Danny and every episodes a favorite lol
Danny Phantom is amazing. Haven't watched it much since second grade or something, though. 4 greatest cartoons: Spongebob Squarepants, Jimmy Neutron, Fairly OddParents, and Danny Phantom. But my opinion is incredibly biased because I grew up with these shows. XD

Anyways, Ember was always my favorite character. heart
(and the Box Ghost. XD)

Intellectual Lunatic

Sam was my favorite, but I always loved the goth characters.
I liked the ep with Ember but my favorite was the one where they went into a game world. Might be why I'm such a gothic gamer now lol.

Intellectual Lunatic

I used to go around singing, "Ember!!! You will remember! YOU. WILL. REMEMBER. My. NAME!

Beloved Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Object of Affection 150
Ember was my favorite. lol But I remember after the first time I saw the episode I was like "s**t what was her name again" XD;;

Junior Smoker

omg i do liiikeeed dat show until they had freakin remove it freakin Nickelodeon
User Image
DF was
one of the few nick shows I loved
outside Avatar...

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I love danny the show was great and I miss it
I remember smile

Generous Lover

10,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
I remember it. I've watched it from time to time but don't remember anyone's name on there except for Danny Phantom of course.

Lonely Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
my favorite character is danny (of course)
my favorite episode is between ultimate enemey and phantom planet

Sweet Consumer

13,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
I remember watching Danny Phantom. My sister has downloaded that onto her computer and watches it religiously and has made fanfics of it. When it was out, it was one of the better cartoons around that time now, I think its okay smile and I still watch it from time to time. Favorite characters would have to Sam and Tucker really. My least favorite characters would have to be Paulina and Danny's parents as they seem to be ridiculously stupid. I hate it when writers do that, makes me want to gag really. Oh well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff