• First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Im Rinny
Nanaran
Im Rinny
Nanaran
Im Rinny
Whoa wtf isn't it still kind of new? gonk

It started in 2004 but ended in 2007 so it's been nearly 5 years since it's cancellation.
I think they still show the reruns on Nicktoons but not Nickelodeon.
Well ******** I feel old now.

To be fair, it's still newer than a lot of other Nick cartoons. Just not one of the newest.
that still doesn't help

Well...then just embrace being an old hag and rant to the youth about how cartoons were better in your day. 3nodding

That's what all us elderly folk past 20 do.

Fashionable Lunatic

Nanaran
Im Rinny
Nanaran
Im Rinny
Nanaran
Im Rinny
Whoa wtf isn't it still kind of new? gonk

It started in 2004 but ended in 2007 so it's been nearly 5 years since it's cancellation.
I think they still show the reruns on Nicktoons but not Nickelodeon.

To be fair, it's still newer than a lot of other Nick cartoons. Just not one of the newest.
that still doesn't help

Well...then just embrace being an old hag and rant to the youth about how cartoons were better in your day. 3nodding

Well that is true, ever since animation was done by computer only everything went really downhill.

Devoted Wench

9,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Im Rinny
Nanaran
Im Rinny
Nanaran
Im Rinny

that still doesn't help

Well that is true, ever since animation was done by computer only everything went really downhill.

There ya go. Now just whip your cane out and preach it.

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
I remember watching that show back when it first came out in 6th grade. Danny was definitely my favorite character (and my first cartoon character crush) and my favorite episode was One of a Kind because of the following line:

Sam: Yeah. Danny's upstairs... (Crash is heard from upstairs) uh, lifting weights?
"Oh, Ember, you will remember... Ember, one thing remains...."

Do I remember?: Totally!
Favorite Character: I think it's obvious who.
Favorite Episode: Fanning the Flames

"Oh, Ember, so warm and tender...! You will remember my name!"

4,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I loved watching Danny Phantom. My fave character was Sam. biggrin
sam i <3 goth girls

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Of course!
I enjoyed danny phantom when I was a bit younger! : )

I loved the circus episode, and fanning the flames.
I still need to catch up on it though.
G4Z MEMBR4NE
I love Danny Phantom blaugh
Favorite show as a kid, and still one of my favorites today. heart

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!! Danny Phantom was the worst show I ever seen! It bored me to hell and I always fall asleep watching it! Ugh! It's so predictable! All the episodes are just about Danny fighting ghosts and then in the end he wins. Yeah I get it! That show freakin' sucks! ******** Danny Phantom that little b*****d! I rather watch Adventure Time! stressed that was just my opinion -_- to all of you mentally stupid people.
Danny Phantom was a genuine good cartoon.

Fav episode Without a Doubt is the ultimate enemy.
Fav Character.. Hmm its between Dan Phantom, Clockwork, Vlad Ghost form

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Yes, I remember. They started airing it again recently. I liked Jazz best, I felt sorry for her. My fave episode is the one with the giant, talking plant. The first time I saw that episode it was in Spanish so I really didn't get most of it until I saw it again.

Divine Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
It was one of my favorite shows. My fave was Danny heart

Mavvyyy's Waifu

Dangerous Lover

my favorite Danny Phantom Character is DEFINATELY... danny... my favorite episode is the one where he has an enemy that can look like anyone, the episode with Technis, and the episode with the ghost lunch lady who is obsessed with meat.... ;3

Timid Bloodsucker

8,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Cool Cat 500
FFFFFF Danny Phantom! -spasm of love-
My top show when I was little (and right now); I remember when it first came out....I was so young I used to dance to the theme song with my sister. XD
My fav episode...either Ultimate Enemy (fudge, Dan Phantom rocks mah socks) or Eye for an Eye (because Vlad was in it...hngggg, wanntttt -grabby hands-)
Fav characters are as follows:
- Vlad Masters [because who can't love a smexy silver haired billionaire that's half ghost and has a goatee? I mean really. o^o]
- Dan Phantom [dat a**. Plus his hair is so fudging epic it's on fire. That's right. FIRE.]
- Danny Fenton [not Phantom, Fenton. His human half; because dayum, he's just so adorkable. And has a huge ammunition of puns and lame plays on words. >u<]
One last thing:
I do ship Vlad/Danny....opposites friggin attract, man. -peace yo-

heart

Angelic Vampire

12,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
Xx_RainbowSkye_xX
my favorite Danny Phantom Character is DEFINATELY... danny... my favorite episode is the one where he has an enemy that can look like anyone, the episode with Technis, and the episode with the ghost lunch lady who is obsessed with meat.... ;3

Me too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces