Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which character do you think will be killed off in the next season of Family Guy?

Peter 0.076086956521739 7.6% [ 7 ]
Lois 0.065217391304348 6.5% [ 6 ]
Chris 0.10869565217391 10.9% [ 10 ]
Meg 0.5 50.0% [ 46 ]
Brian 0.21739130434783 21.7% [ 20 ]
Stewie 0.032608695652174 3.3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 92 ]
1 2 3 >

Now that Comic-Con has brought us news that in the next season of Family Guy one of the six characters of the Griffin family will be killed off.

Which character do you think will be killed?
Meg.

Who else could it be, really?

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Meg probably, they've broken down her character so much they might as well kill her. I hope it's Lois though.

Conservative Friend

4,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
They're always hating on Meg, so probably her.

Liberal Raider

1,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Wouldn't be surprised if they killed off Meg.

Destructive Mage

15,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I think Chris. He isn't as important.
Captain Dory
Meg probably, they've broken down her character so much they might as well kill her. I hope it's Lois though.

Meg would be a mercy killing for the character. Lois or Brian would be a mercy killing for the audience.

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Creativerealms
Captain Dory

Meg would be a mercy killing for the character. Lois or Brian would be a mercy killing for the audience.

Yup. Lois has become a real b***h these days. Maybe she hits fifty at last and that tumor kills her. Brian...eh...
Captain Dory
Creativerealms
Captain Dory

Yup. Lois has become a real b***h these days. Maybe she hits fifty at last and that tumor kills her. Brian...eh...

Brian in my opinion went from the best character in the show to a horrible author Avatar who exists mainly to express the opinion of the writers and always be right. Brian has also became completely phony a fake intellectual who shifts his opinion at a whim and aims for the lowest common denominator for the sake of his own ego.

Of course none of the Griffins are who they were when the show started but Brian has suffered the worst. Yeah Lois has became a hateful ***** but lets face it she had no personality at all in the early seasons.
Captain Dory
Creativerealms
Captain Dory

Well you also got to take in consideration the actors.
Maybe the woman who plays Lois doesn't want to anymore.
Maybe Mila Kunis is getting more roles and becoming too big for Family Guy.

And you also have to think that it said the character will be killed and replaced.
Which means it could be Brian, because a dog would be the easiest to replace.

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Chad Lowingrad
Captain Dory
Creativerealms
Captain Dory

Well you also got to take in consideration the actors.
Maybe the woman who plays Lois doesn't want to anymore.
Maybe Mila Kunis is getting more roles and becoming too big for Family Guy.

And you also have to think that it said the character will be killed and replaced.
Which means it could be Brian, because a dog would be the easiest to replace.

Honestly, I really don't care. If Mila Kunis is getting better roles, good for her, but I don't give a damn about what's going on, I just hate the characters now.

Fluffy Allegiant

8,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Clambake 200
Lois cause Peter as a single parent would be ******** up

Demonic Bookworm

30,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Don't think it will really matter because I don't think it will stick. If I had to guess I'd say Peter's safe since so much of the show is centered aroudn his jerkassness. Lois is pretty safe as well, Stewie still is popular enough to be safe. Meg is a nice punching bag, Chris is a creator's favorite. I guess it's the dog.
I hope they all will die, cuz i hate this serial. Too much violent and absolutely not funny jokes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff