which do you perfer to watch????? surprised
Nick? or Cartoon Network? smile
Why? razz
Feel free to list others too 3nodding
Post all you want biggrin

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Oh, I like both but leaning twords Nick more 'cos they have FoP... Cute faries will always win my vote. ^^
i like cartoon network...because it has more anime
Duh people cartoonnetwork
Cartoonnetwork because it showes INUYASHA!!! xd
Cartoon Network. Fewer reruns
Cartoon Network, because it shows my favorite cartoons and animes. (Inuyasha, Kenshin, KND, Teen Titans, PuffyAmiYumi)
Cartoon Network is my fave channel, its got the best of everything, even classic shows, though Boomerang took alot of the classics away.

Fosters home for imaginary kids, teen titans, justice leauge unlimited, static shock, megas XLR, anyhting on Toonami, ninja turtles, adult swim.... its got it all
Cartoon Network because it has more anime and because Nickelodeon sucks!
I actually really like both a lot. They both have their ups and downs. Although I usually don't watch much more than Adult Swim on Cartoon Network.
If Nick still had Rocko's Modern Life, Ren and Stimpy, Angry Beavers, and some of those other older cartoons, I would definitely say Nick. However, all the cartoons Nick has now, just suck (in my opinion), for lack of a better term. (and I am getting absolutely sick and tired of seeing Fairly Oddparents or Jimmy Neutron every time I turn that channel on stressed )

The only thing I like on Nick anymore is Danny Phantom ... and I'm hoping they will keep that show for a good long while smile

Cartoon Network is better with the classic old cartoons, Family Guy, Futurama, Teen Titans, Home Movies, Fosters, and the Animes. I don't watch the Animes Adult Swim shows though, since I already own all the original Japanese versions.
Ehhh I'm kind of in the middle

Well, Nickelodeon has some decent shows on it, nothing thats particularly eye catching. Not to mention they have U-Pick live which I think is some kind of test to see how annoying you can get before people stop watching your network. I mean c'mon! A fake wrestler wrestling nonliving objects? Who thought this was a good idea!!!

Then you have Cartoon Network which has Adult Swim and Toonami. Enough said. Of course, they also have Miguzi, the strange replacement for Toonami and not to mention their Friday Night show... which is more painful to watch then it is to have root canal...

So like I said... its a tie.
Cartoon Network, cause it has Inuyasha, Wolf's Rain, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, and Ed, Edd, and Eddy. Need I say more?!?!?!?!
Cartoon Network (the anime, Toonami [the old and new one])...but i like Comedy Central more (South Park, Drawn Together, Mad TV, other hilarious shows...)
CARTOON NETWORK! i wish it still showed sailor moon though. it is my favorite! omg! and cardcaptors. heard that was a good one. i didn't have a tv when those were out though... crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff