Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
this is bull s**t did anyone else know young justice and green lantern would start up again this week? My tv guide just showed me that they both would have new episodes tomorrow. So was hasn't CN showed us they would be back? but they had been showing that the, clone wars would return this whole week. -3-
I knew, but that's only because I've been bugging people on this forum about it. ;P

You should know by now that CN doesn't like to actually showcase their good shows.

Dangerous Visionary

xAliceJae
I knew, but that's only because I've been bugging people on this forum about it. ;P

You should know by now that CN doesn't like to actually showcase their good shows.

THIS! Goodness knows if and when Thundercats will ever come back. I will truly miss it.

Hexing Hour
stuff

Plus its not really cartoon network issue. Those are pretty much DC and WB job. So you would only know if you were reading the comics which both series have. Then there's Tumblr and the fandom at large. However they did in fact say that Star Wars and Ben 10 was coming back and with everything else being new that was kind of a hint there. Plus it is like October the fall season has pretty much started on everything. Oh well at least you know now.

Oh and btw the new Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles shall air tomorrow over on Nick as well. (The same time Korra used to come on) So yeah there you go a bunch of new shows to watch.

Horridon's Spouse

Romantic Shapeshifter

User Image
"A ᴛʜɪᴇғ ɪs ᴀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀʀᴛɪsᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ʜɪs ᴘʀᴇʏ ɪɴ sᴛʏʟᴇ"
╔══════════════════╗
x
New Young Justice tomorrow? /hyperventilates.
I hope Static is in it
Thanks for the info. I don't normally watch CN, other than Riders of Berk, and Adventure Time. Which I have a bad habit of missing. I mostly stick to the Hub.

x
╚══════════════════╝
"A ᴅᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄ ᴡʜᴏ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡs ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ғᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs"
User Image

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
I did. biggrin But only because I'm completely obsessed with Young Jutice and regularly watch it and check the guide the night before. I can't help but wonder if, now that she's undercover with Kaldur, Artemis will use the guise of "Tigress"? You know, since she was actually a criminal in the comics? That would be really cool.
xAliceJae

Not completly true. They showcase the shows that get good ratings regardless of quality. They do showcase their good shows when they get good ratings.

Oh Miss-Dark Thundercats is coming back.

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
I knew but that's only because I check the Wikipedia page constantly.

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms

Oh Miss-Dark Thundercats is coming back.

{a la Beast Boy} Noted. emotion_awesome

Man-Hungry Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
Faol_Cailin
I did. biggrin But only because I'm completely obsessed with Young Jutice and regularly watch it and check the guide the night before. I can't help but wonder if, now that she's undercover with Kaldur, Artemis will use the guise of "Tigress"? You know, since she was actually a criminal in the comics? That would be really cool.

you called it, she is

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
Hexing Hour
Faol_Cailin

you called it, she is
Oh yeah! I'm pretty sure that calls for a little bragging; was I right or what? Now if only Cam would flirt with Artemis instead of that other girl. Did you know that Icicle Jr. and Artemis are a couple and have a baby in the comics? Kinda bends the mind a little bit, huh? But he is a sort of evil version of Wally, right down to the flirting, so I guess it makes some sense.

Hilarious Raider

11,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Hexing Hour
this is bull s**t did anyone else know young justice and green lantern would start up again this week? My tv guide just showed me that they both would have new episodes tomorrow. So was hasn't CN showed us they would be back? but they had been showing that the, clone wars would return this whole week. -3-

if you had checked the CN website you would have known about a week in advance. Also they did let us know through commercials on tv.

Man-Hungry Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
Faol_Cailin
Hexing Hour
Faol_Cailin

you called it, she is
Oh yeah! I'm pretty sure that calls for a little bragging; was I right or what? Now if only Cam would flirt with Artemis instead of that other girl. Did you know that Icicle Jr. and Artemis are a couple and have a baby in the comics? Kinda bends the mind a little bit, huh? But he is a sort of evil version of Wally, right down to the flirting, so I guess it makes some sense.

yeah I knew about that

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I feel like the creators of the shows have a lot to do with when their shows get shown for the new season. At least DC nation is keeping both shows back to back with new episodes. I also think Thundercats may have gotten cancelled because it is now being shown on Toonami if you all didn't know.

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
Hexing Hour
Faol_Cailin
Hexing Hour
Faol_Cailin

you called it, she is

yeah I knew about that
I didn't at first, so I was pretty shocked when I found out. It still seems a little strange to me.

Kawaii Nymph

21,875 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Super Jumper 500
I want Thundercats back too

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers