Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heroic Senshi

I don't normally say this but I feel that this cartoon is really on drugs.

While I do like its pretty random world, the fact that its SO random tends to put me off. The cartoon seems to really lose its train of thought during its showing that its hard to follow. Adventure Time, Gumball and Regular Show tend to be pretty random but they at least follow the story pretty well through the episode.

This one...I kinda wanna like it but part of me says 'What am I watching?'

Gaian

"Yeah. It was pretty hard to follow. It was like watching someone else's LSD trip in HD. It has the feel of one of those terrible late night cartoons on Adult Swim. Strangely enough, I agree with you. Something deep inside me liked the surrealism of it, but another part of me wanted this cartoon to die violently."

Friendly Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kinda on the same boat with ya on that. I guess Good Morning is supposed to be his catchphrase of some sort? Which I don't really get.. >.>

Dapper Capitalist

honestly I refuse to even watch the show. The promos alone were obnoxious enough. I love Adventure Time and Regular show because I feel both shows have a creative charm about them, but Uncle Grandpa just looks like it's running on pure stupidity to me.

Rainbow Grabber

I've missed many good shows in the past, so I decided to give this show a chance. First off Gus reminds me of schnitzel from chowder. Also, the episodes seem like just a build up for a punch line, which somehow gets me to chuckle. I dont find it worthwhile to watch, but it is better than I thought it would be. If it gets a second season I'll give it another chance

Heroic Senshi

That's true...

Both episodes today had some sort of build up to a punchline we normally wouldn't see coming.

Rainbow Grabber

So the previous episodes were different, were they better or worse than the ones aired tonight?

Heroic Senshi

Honestly, its hard to tell...

I liked that tonight's episodes had a strange need for someone unrelated but the last 2 episodes didn't really do that much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff