Welcome to Gaia! ::

I saw Totally Spies and it's like Sailor Moon+Charlies angels+Powerpuffgirls, it's like a mock of all anime!!! stressed

Professional Witch

That's nice.
So are webcomics like MegaTokyo a mock of all anime because it's not Japanese?

Professional Witch

ReannaKing
So are webcomics like MegaTokyo a mock of all anime because it's not Japanese?
Grr! Damn those French people! Can't they do ANYTHING right!!!?
Madame_Mariah009
I saw Totally Spies and it's like Sailor Moon+Charlies angels+Powerpuffgirls, it's like a mock of all anime!!! stressed

Anime=Japanese term for an animated cartoon, ANY animated cartoon.

Animated cartoon-A motion picture or television film consisting of a photographed series of drawings, objects, or computer graphics that simulates motion by recording very slight, continuous changes in the images, frame by frame.

Hmmm.....its looks like Totally Spies is an anime. Who would have believed that?

Sparkly Ladykiller

10,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Umm good for you. You may dislike the show but it doesn't mean that everyone will agree. But the show still seems kinda stupid to me.
CGrascal
Madame_Mariah009

Anime=Japanese term for an animated cartoon, ANY animated cartoon.

Animated cartoon-A motion picture or television film consisting of a photographed series of drawings, objects, or computer graphics that simulates motion by recording very slight, continuous changes in the images, frame by frame.

Hmmm.....its looks like Totally Spies is an anime. Who would have believed that?

Damn that's true sweatdrop , but it still sux anime or no anime! twisted WE MUST BURN WHOEVER INVENTED SUCH A SHOW!!!
Madame_Mariah009
twisted WE MUST BURN WHOEVER INVENTED SUCH A SHOW!!!

eek You have... issues...
sweatdrop Ok I hate that people love it to death, the girl I babysit bought a mini-mini-skirt cause she saw a girl on that show wearing one... eek It's destroying americas youth.... stare the younger youth......
ReannaKing
Madame_Mariah009

stare SO?....ur right I could just burn you instead...... ninja

Professional Witch

Madame_Mariah009
sweatdrop Ok I hate that people love it to death, the girl I babysit bought a mini-mini-skirt cause she saw a girl on that show wearing one... eek It's destroying americas youth.... stare the younger youth......
No, that would be people like Britney Spears and Paris Hilton.
Madame_Mariah009

First it sucks because it mocks anime, then because it "just sucks" and now because it's destroying America's youth?! Sorry but your excuses are getting dumber and dumber. It's a freaking cartoon.
those shows rott the minds of young ppl.. they should put other anime instead 3nodding ... damn those ppl who made that show.. stressed
Yes, Totally Spies is embarrassing.
Madame_Mariah009
ReannaKing
Madame_Mariah009

stare SO?....ur right I could just burn you instead...... ninja

Judging by your arguments and typing skills you could neither physically nor verbally burn me.
Totally Spies is just a cartoon, like all anime. If you don't like it, that doesn't mean it's "an embarrassment" or that there's something wrong with it. It means you don't like it and nothing more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff