Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Ladykiller

9,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Do any of you watch the show? What are your opinions on it?
I haven't been able to start watching the newest series yet because I haven't seen the firat episode, and I want to watch from the start. Is it as good as the others?
Also, would any of you be interested in a fanfiction I'm writing on it?

Eloquent Streaker

It's s**t. Same as everything else put out by Cartoon Network these days.

Man-Hungry Autobiographer

I love that series! Don't listen to Requiem! That series is really fun!

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
I think it's better than the first series. The old contestants were getting boring. Now we've got some fresh drama!

Tipsy Ladykiller

9,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Westice
I think it's better than the first series. The old contestants were getting boring. Now we've got some fresh drama!

Awesome! I did love the old characters, though. Are the new ones good?(:

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
Imaginary Insanity --X
Westice

Awesome! I did love the old characters, though. Are the new ones good?(:

They're great! And very funny and unique! You could not say that they are anything like the old characters (though some of the old characters make cameos) There's one character who has multiple personality disorder, and another who spent his life in a bubble so he's never done anything before. They're awesome.

In a relationship with TDGuys

Beloved Humorist

I love that show! (Obviously!)

Helpful Warrior

It's a great show. Don't listen to anyone who says otherwise.

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
I've seen all of the first 2 seasons and a few episodes of the 3rd season. TDI was the best and it declined from there.

Liberal Genius

I haven't watched much of the new season
but I loved the old characters and I found this show flipping hilarious.
My favorite characters were Gwen and Owen surprised
Requiem in Mortis
It's s**t. Same as everything else put out by Cartoon Network these days.

It wasn't put out by Cartoon Network. It was made by a Canadian studio called "Fresh TV" and it originated on Teletoon.

I just started watching the show recently from the begining. I love it. This and 6Teen (also made by Fresh TV) are among my favorite cartoons. I'm definitly gonna check out Stoked sometime too. These guys are awesome!
I really enjoyed Total Drama Island, but Total Drama Action and Total Drama World Tour were big disappointments for me. I've only watched a little bit of Revenge of the Island, but it seems like a big improvement to me. It's pretty refreshing to have some new characters, as they were really started to ruin the original characters for me.

In a relationship with TDGuys

Beloved Humorist

Ellehk
I really enjoyed Total Drama Island, but Total Drama Action and Total Drama World Tour were big disappointments for me. I've only watched a little bit of Revenge of the Island, but it seems like a big improvement to me. It's pretty refreshing to have some new characters, as they were really started to ruin the original characters for me.

Same here.

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I like all four seasons. Although I find Revenge of The Island much better than the others. My favorites are Mike, Cameron, Cody, Duncan, Owen, and Trent.

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
Pegasus God Seiya
I like all four seasons. Although I find Revenge of The Island much better than the others. My favorites are Mike, Cameron, Cody, Duncan, Owen, and Trent.

YES!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces