Welcome to Gaia! ::

Watching Tenchi Muyo again made me so happy. <3
(despite the fact it kinda told me how snobby I now am about voices. >_> )
It really did happen but it is an April fools joke. You know if they really did re brand the Saturday Adult Swim as Toonami that would be amazing but I don't see that happening. However last nights April First 2012 Toonami airing was a much better final airing of the block then the one we got in september 2008. I would be pleased if that was the way the block ended with one final day of glory.

It really did happen AND it really was an April fools joke.'

Humorist

16,800 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
*fingernails on blackboard*

Dragonball Z User Image

Another week till drrr, crying

Dangerous Visionary

Kid Kryptonite
I don't think it's going to be every week, but I enjoyed watching Toonami last night. Major nostalgia. I think they'll be going back to the other new anime shows on Saturdays.

I would hope not either. Although you chewed me for wanting revamps and such... this is why things like that should stay in the past and if Toonami was to come back. It should have newer shows and be perfect for revamp shows like Thundercats. Part of the reason why I don't watch AS now is because I have seen all the shows and while it was nice to watch old stuff again. I couldn't do it every week much like I really couldn't stay all that committed to DBZ Kai. It was the same damn thing just less filler. emotion_eyebrow I much rather have Ult. Spider-man, Thundercats, YJ, Dan VS, Regular Show, and such.

Liberal Friend

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
WE NEED IT BACK!

Tipsy Lover

8,800 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tipsy 100
If you guys want your voices to be heard. Adult swim is listening if you tweet to them and you also do #BringBackToonami So spread the news

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
And as an end result, they're looking into it. So OUR VOICES WERE HEARD! TOM AND THE ABSOLUTION WILL MORE THAN LIKELY BE COMING BACK!!

Tipsy Lover

8,800 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tipsy 100
BREAKING NEWS PEOPLE!!! TOONAMI COULD BE COMING BACK!!!

4,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
When Toonami was shut down a few years ago and TOM said goodbye after their final broadcast, It was the saddest thing to ever happen to me. On Apr. 1st 2012 a miracle happened and when i saw that broadcast, I almost cried.

Assimilated Wolf

I'm glad there actually seems like there's a chance this will happen.
I heard that adult swim knows that we want toonami back and that they are working on it. I hope this happens!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff