Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who's your favorite character on Avatar: The Legend of Korra?

Korra 0.28125 28.1% [ 27 ]
Mako 0.072916666666667 7.3% [ 7 ]
Bolin 0.14583333333333 14.6% [ 14 ]
Asami 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 4 ]
Tenzin 0.03125 3.1% [ 3 ]
Jinora/Ikki/Meelo 0.03125 3.1% [ 3 ]
Lin Beifong 0.11458333333333 11.5% [ 11 ]
Iroh 0.072916666666667 7.3% [ 7 ]
Amon 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 4 ]
Other 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 96 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 >

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
Batman: The Animated Series and Ninja Turtles!

I ate them both up.
Kid Kryptonite
@Joksta: LOL, now that I think about it Aqualad does kinda look like Cyborg. Doesn't help that they have the same voice actor. I get what you mean about Robin and Megan's hair, they're probably going for a more battle ready look. Why else would Aqualad need all that armor and an invasion be coming down.

Cool Mario avi.
I guess, but they would've looked better with differently styled hair in my opinion. I also think they could've made Aqualad's armor more like something from Atlantis. It's a little weird that Young Justice gets all these versatile suits and the League doesn't.

Thanks!

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
I actually really like Miss M's new hair-do. I feel like maybe this could be more of a step toward creating more of a real identity for her instead of just copying a character from a TV show she loved. Plus it looks super cute to me. sweatdrop
@Joksta: A lot of the League members seem so powerful that they don't need the extra gear. I would imagine for certain characters it would be necessary depending on the mission, we just haven't seen it yet. Have you seen Justice League: Doom? It has the same animation as Young Justice and was a very good example of how powerful the League members are.

@Jackie: I like Miss M's new hair too and agree that it's a step in the right direction to finding her own identity. I also agree with Joksta that it makes her look older, but looking mature isn't a bad thing. She is 43 years old anyway, just younger in Martian life span time.
Posting again for those on this page who didn't see it. Here's a few pics of some new characters coming on Young Justice.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Young Justice Invasion Pics.

User Image

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Ugh....I'm seriously so excited for Batgirl and Wonder Girl! Plus I'm really digging that look for Bumblebee. Between the second season starting on saturday and the next episode of Legend of Korra I can barely contain myself.

Also, I can't see that last picture you posted...
Jackie-senpai
Ugh....I'm seriously so excited for Batgirl and Wonder Girl! Plus I'm really digging that look for Bumblebee. Between the second season starting on saturday and the next episode of Legend of Korra I can barely contain myself.

Also, I can't see that last picture you posted...
Me too, it makes my Saturday mornings again to see Thundercats, Young Justice and Avatar. I even eat cereal while watching like I did as a kid.

That's strange, I can see it.
Here's a better look at some of their character profiles.

User Image
Ben 10 Omniverse Character Profiles.

User Image
1.OMNIVERSE
2.AZMUTH
3.GWEN
4.ROOK
5.BLOX
6.GRAVATTACK
7.SHOCKSQUATCH
8.FEEDBACK
9.JURY RIG
10.BALL WEEVIL
11.KEVIN
12.HUMONGOSAUR
13.NRG
14.BEN
15.SPIDERMONKEY
16.CANONBOLT
17.EATLE
Wondergirl looks like she's wearing a track outfit and I like that Beast Boy's design is more like a monkey. Looks like that green monkey bite happened and Miss M's DNA was just a catalyst to the shapeshifting.

Ben 10 Omniverse's artstyle is very ugly for the humans and a lego alien, seriously? They should've just stuck to the old universe.

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Okay, I just saw a screencap for Young Justice...and now I'm totally confused. Especially since the creator has been saying that there wont be a timeskip.

As to Wonder Girl's costume looking like a track outfit, yeah I can't argue with that. But at least it looks pretty close to one of her earlier outfits in the comics.

I'm really hoping we'll eventually see this one though, since it was my favorite:
Jackie-senpai
Okay, I just saw a screencap for Young Justice...and now I'm totally confused. Especially since the creator has been saying that there wont be a timeskip.

As to Wonder Girl's costume looking like a track outfit, yeah I can't argue with that. But at least it looks pretty close to one of her earlier outfits in the comics.

I'm really hoping we'll eventually see this one though, since it was my favorite:
Looks like there is a timeskip, when did the creator said there wouldn't be?

That one looks a little weird, like a mix between a shirt and armor. This outfit is similiar, but more practical clothing.

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Joksta
Jackie-senpai

Looks like there is a timeskip, when did the creator said there wouldn't be?

That one looks a little weird, like a mix between a shirt and armor. This outfit is similiar, but more practical clothing.

I'm actually guessing time travel.

And I've never been fond of that one, even if it was drawn by Nicola Scott. And I don't see how its any more practical than the one I posted.
She acually has the bracelets on the one I posted and the shirt makes more sense. How far can she move her arms with the armor around her shoulders?
Omniverse has one of the worst art styles I have ever seen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff