Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who's your favorite character on Avatar: The Legend of Korra?

Korra 0.28125 28.1% [ 27 ]
Mako 0.072916666666667 7.3% [ 7 ]
Bolin 0.14583333333333 14.6% [ 14 ]
Asami 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 4 ]
Tenzin 0.03125 3.1% [ 3 ]
Jinora/Ikki/Meelo 0.03125 3.1% [ 3 ]
Lin Beifong 0.11458333333333 11.5% [ 11 ]
Iroh 0.072916666666667 7.3% [ 7 ]
Amon 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 4 ]
Other 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 96 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 >

I just started watching some new eps recently. Anyone see the new Young Justice, Ben 10 Omniverse, Green Lantern, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles yet?

Young Justice keeps getting better, now we know Jason (the 2nd Robin) did exist and died. I'm also loving Impulse more than Kid Flash, he's definitely more fun to watch. I want to see what their new base camp is now that Mt. Justice was destroyed. On a side note, I would like to see Supergirl at some point. My girlfriend wanted to know if she was in the show and sadly she isn't.

Ben 10 Omniverse has great storylines and I'm getting used to the animation style, but Grandpa Max and Kevin just look stupid. The animation style works better with the aliens, but not the humans. I am liking the direction they're taking because they're not using ultimate forms anymore because that took things a little overboard.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is just a fun show, I like how they added more character to the designs which wasn't done in the last 3D TMNT movie. Showing more backstory was smart because they're younger and so is April, so we can expect to see them all grow up and evolve.
Just found new pics of Deathstroke and Static

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

I expected you to hate the new ninja Turtles since you seem to despise comedy in comic book cartoons and have this incorrect notion that Comedy = childish.
Creativerealms
I expected you to hate the new ninja Turtles since you seem to despise comedy in comic book cartoons and have this incorrect notion that Comedy = childish.
LOL, have you seen the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon? Of course I would expect comedy to be in comic book cartoons, you don't know me at all. You might as well say I don't expect comedy to be in a Sonic the Hedgehog show if you're going to compare animal species comic heroes. I don't have an "incorrect notion" because I feel a certain type of juvenile humor doesn't mesh well with the more serious comic characters. Comedy has been portrayed very well with serious themes in many superhero shows. The only show I didn't like at all was the Superhero Squad Show, which I never even attempted to watch. Batman the Brave and the Bold was a little too cheesy for me and I didn't watch pass the first few episodes, that and the animation style annoyed me. So, I'm curious why you would even come and hear to stir the pot by saying these false accusations? Don't like the new Young Justice pics?
Anyone catch the new Young Justice episode, it didn't show in a few areas. You can watch it here.
Kid Kryptonite
Anyone catch the new Young Justice episode, it didn't show in a few areas. You can watch it here.
Thanks for the link, I didn't get to watch this ep and it's pretty epic. Wasn't expecting Static to join the show, but I'm happy he is. I also like the look they gave Deathstroke, wonder if his kids will appear as well.
{• ◊ Sweet dreams that ♥ won't come true... ◊ • }

My favorites are probably the original Batman: the Animated Series (the New Batman Adventures was good, too, but I didn't care for most of the redesigns :/) and Superman: the Animated Series. I also adored The PowerPuff Girls and Darkwing Duck, back in the day. xD

- - - ________________ { I leave them all for you } ________________ - - -
EmptyxNamine
{• ◊ Sweet dreams that ♥ won't come true... ◊ • }

My favorites are probably the original Batman: the Animated Series (the New Batman Adventures was good, too, but I didn't care for most of the redesigns :/) and Superman: the Animated Series. I also adored The PowerPuff Girls and Darkwing Duck, back in the day. xD

- - - ________________ { I leave them all for you } ________________ - - -
Not surprised by your answer and your Harley Quinn costume is perfect btw.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150
The new superhero shows I have been watching is The Spectacular Spider-Man with Drake Bell as Spider Man and The Avengers on Disney XD
Sucks that all the good shows are on hiatus.
The new Ninja Turtles show is saving my weekends, I love the comedy and action.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff