Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who's your favorite character on Avatar: The Legend of Korra?

Korra 0.28125 28.1% [ 27 ]
Mako 0.072916666666667 7.3% [ 7 ]
Bolin 0.14583333333333 14.6% [ 14 ]
Asami 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 4 ]
Tenzin 0.03125 3.1% [ 3 ]
Jinora/Ikki/Meelo 0.03125 3.1% [ 3 ]
Lin Beifong 0.11458333333333 11.5% [ 11 ]
Iroh 0.072916666666667 7.3% [ 7 ]
Amon 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 4 ]
Other 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 96 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 >

Eloquent Elder

Captain Arrow
darkz2005
Captain Arrow
darkz2005
Captain Arrow
I'm also curious as to what to expect for the second season. I thought they would've carried Amon out more as the villain and have his takeover become worldwide. Maybe Korra can give bending to all people now and have them be equal as far as that.
Why in the world would you think having everyone blood bending possible, much less a good idea?
I never said anything about blood bending, just giving bending to all people. Blood bending comes from water benders and is illegal to practice.
Wow, my bad. I dunno how I misread that. You don't need everyone to bend to have equality. The hobos proved that
I think if it's possible for Korra to give bending to anyone and not just those who lost it than it's a big possibility. The Equalists originally had a problem with benders and if they have a choice to become one instead of feeling like second class citizens than that could serve as a way to keep peace. I admit that not everyone in the world would probably become a bender, that would be a lot of work on Korra's part and some people may choose to stay non benders.
That's an interesting idea, but if something like that were to happen then they'd just search for another thing to complain about or way to say they're oppressed like saying the metal benders are oppressing those who can only bend rock, etc.

Captain Arrow
DanieBarton03
I like your Miss Martian avi.
Thanks! I'm trying to decide which hero to attempt next.
DanieBarton03
Captain Arrow
darkz2005
Captain Arrow
darkz2005
Why in the world would you think having everyone blood bending possible, much less a good idea?
I never said anything about blood bending, just giving bending to all people. Blood bending comes from water benders and is illegal to practice.
Wow, my bad. I dunno how I misread that. You don't need everyone to bend to have equality. The hobos proved that
I think if it's possible for Korra to give bending to anyone and not just those who lost it than it's a big possibility. The Equalists originally had a problem with benders and if they have a choice to become one instead of feeling like second class citizens than that could serve as a way to keep peace. I admit that not everyone in the world would probably become a bender, that would be a lot of work on Korra's part and some people may choose to stay non benders.
That's an interesting idea, but if something like that were to happen then they'd just search for another thing to complain about or way to say they're oppressed like saying the metal benders are oppressing those who can only bend rock, etc.

Captain Arrow
DanieBarton03
There's always going to be issues because if there weren't we wouldn't have a second season. I hope they go further into explaining to Spirit World and the old gangs past with their current relatives. I hear next season will be called Spirit, so there's a lot that could come up.

You can never go wrong with a female Flash.

Eloquent Elder

Captain Arrow
DanieBarton03
Captain Arrow
darkz2005
Captain Arrow

Captain Arrow
DanieBarton03
There's always going to be issues because if there weren't we wouldn't have a second season. I hope they go further into explaining to Spirit World and the old gangs past with their current relatives. I hear next season will be called Spirit, so there's a lot that could come up.

You can never go wrong with a female Flash.
Omg, yes! I'm dying to see what happened with the rest of the gang, especially Sokka and Zuko. heart

Hehe, I think I've figured out a Superman (girl) outfit too. Just missing the red panties. And a Wonder Woman. 4laugh (been watching Justice League and with Dark Knight Rises coming next month, DC heroes are on my brain)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I just watched this episode again and loved it even more the second time around.

3,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
I never really liked Superhero cartoons. I liked Teen Titans, though. as for the Legend of Korra, the first Avatar was way better.

gaia_crown

Business Businessman

As far as Super Heroe's go, Teen Titan's, TMNT, Avatar: The Last Airbender and Avatar: The Legend of Korra.
Gonna be awhile before new eps come out.
Here's an official pic of all the old gang when they were adults.

User Image
Comic Con Legend of Korra Preview

The crew looks so badass in those outfits. Zuko looks the best though, those swords are awesome and remind me of his Blue Spirit days. As for Korra, it's good that they're focusing more on Spirits and making her be able to turn Avatar State at will. We usually only see it used during dire situations and Korra having to use it more to fight this strong enemy makes the challenge stronger.
Captain Arrow
The crew looks so badass in those outfits. Zuko looks the best though, those swords are awesome and remind me of his Blue Spirit days. As for Korra, it's good that they're focusing more on Spirits and making her be able to turn Avatar State at will. We usually only see it used during dire situations and Korra having to use it more to fight this strong enemy makes the challenge stronger.
The clothes look like they're about to go to battle and I agree Zuko isd the coolest, but I really don't like Katara's outfit. Katara looks too much of the same and the clothes don't look like they fit properly. My friend made me realize that I hope there's more flying lemurs around since we haven't seen them in the new series. If there were more bison than there has to be more lemurs and I wonder why Tenzin isn't trying to take care of them being the only air bending family.

I'm interested to see more about the spirit world and maybe Korra constantly using Avatar State was what set off this new enemy. I feel like they should've carried out Amon more as a villain and had him actually be human with the ability to take bending because of the spirit world, it would've fit better. It would also be good if he actually managed to get a worldwide war going on of humans vs. benders because I want to see more than Republic City. I got why it was the perfect place to showcase the new world they live in, but now I miss the adventures of them going around the different nations.

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Started Re-watching TMNT 2k3 again, for about the millionth time. And since at the moment I'm watching the episodes I don't have on DVD and even some of the (rare) episodes I didn't really care for, I'm discovering that there are a few I'd almost completely forgotten about. Its almost like getting to watch them again for the first time.

I'm also starting to like Leo more this time around.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff