Welcome to Gaia! ::

None of the babies in "Rugrats" actually exist, but they are all instead figments of Angelica's imagination, as result of her parent's negligence.

Chuckie died with his mother, which explains how much of a nervous wreck his father is.
Tommy was a stillborn baby, which explains why his father, Stu, was always in the basement making toys for the son he never had.
Finally, the DeVilles had an abortion. To compensate for not knowing the sex of the baby, Angelica invented twins in her head, one boy, one girl.
Interesting theory, but the question is that how can an imaginary stillborn fetus trigger a silent alarm and foil a bank robbery which occurred at a bank that Angela wasn't even near at the time?
Im Not Sure That Is A Good Question

Lonely Browser

that is very interesting. i think i would watch it if it was redone that way.

Blessed Seeker

13,475 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Oh gosh. Not *that* again. rolleyes
The vocoloid song is impressive though. If you haven't heard it, you can find it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQuHKtJKeBA

Humorist

16,800 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
eek *whispers*"I see dead people"
I've heard that before, but since they all grew up and stuff, I don't think it works that well. Although I never saw 'All grown up'. emo
i love that song
x-xIBeDea
None of the babies in "Rugrats" actually exist, but they are all instead figments of Angelica's imagination, as result of her parent's negligence.

Chuckie died with his mother, which explains how much of a nervous wreck his father is.
Tommy was a stillborn baby, which explains why his father, Stu, was always in the basement making toys for the son he never had.
Finally, the DeVilles had an abortion. To compensate for not knowing the sex of the baby, Angelica invented twins in her head, one boy, one girl.
i love that........a dark spin to the show its so cool biggrin heart

Conservative Friend

4,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Interesting but the original concept is better!

Demonic Bookworm

30,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
It's a peice of grimdark where you take something innocent and try to put as much sensless death into it as posible. It really doesn't even make a lot of sense whe you think about it
Soooo You're Mad?
scoobydoo753
Interesting but the original concept is better!

Put me in the spotlight...

Agreed.
I love Rugrats and this theory is interesting but way too depressing. It would ruin one of my favorite childhood favorites right there.

I was born for it.
Moggleberries
I've heard that before, but since they all grew up and stuff, I don't think it works that well. Although I never saw 'All grown up'. emo

There's a longer, more comprehensive version of the um..."grimdark rugrats" that involves All Grown Up! as well.
In a nutshell, as Angelica grew up, so did her weird delusions or something.

These "theories" are interesting to me, but I find it ridiculous some people actually believe 'em.
I sae that theory but its just a horror reality of someone...I like the story though heh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff