Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm getting the movie for Christmas. Go me.
Anyway, the movie was about the origin of Passover, which is obviously a Jewish holiday. Yes, the Bible is allowed to talk about other faiths than its own.

Oh, and "Deliver Us" is my favorite song - it's so heart wreching.
Bah... after the holidays are over, no one cares about this movie... WELL ******** YOU!

Just kidding... seriously, though, it's a great movie, that -everyone- should be familiar with. If you're not.... I KILL JOO. 0.o
heart That movie was ok, it had good graphics biggrin
My favorite parts to The Prince of Egypt were: The lullaby at the beginning, the whale's shadow in the water, the splitting of the Red Sea, the song that the dancer lady's father sings, 'Playing With the Big Boys', and when God is talking as a bush on fire.

I loved that movie, although I never did understand why Moses didn't go into the Promise Land... sweatdrop
Quote:
My favorite parts to The Prince of Egypt were: The lullaby at the beginning, the whale's shadow in the water, the splitting of the Red Sea, the song that the dancer lady's father sings, 'Playing With the Big Boys', and when God is talking as a bush on fire.

I loved that movie, although I never did understand why Moses didn't go into the Promise Land... sweatdrop

Dunno. I guess he'd rather lead his people into nomadic life in the desert. Go figure.
the Prince of Egypt is a bad a** film. I like all the songs they have in the movie blaugh
I love this movie! I also felt incredibly sorry for Ramses. It just wasn;t his decade. ~.~;;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff