Welcome to Gaia! ::

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Oh my god, guys, the feels. The feels. It felt a bit rushed what with the constantly repeating scenes, and the Vampire plot bit that went nowhere was disappointing, but OH MY GOD LEELA AND FRY.
User Image

Spent their whole lives together (I feel a little bad for laughing at the thought of time unfreezing during their wedding and Scruffy unfreezing with a broken back) did everything they ever wanted to do, ******** gave it all up, all those years, to do it again. Even though they probably wouldn't do a tenth of that list, nor would they remember the first time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

All in all, I give it a solid 8/10 for the sudden rush of love for this show and the FryLa story finally coming to an end.

Ruthless Capitalist

Yes The constant repeating of Fry falling over felt like they just wanted to kill some time and didn't have anything extra to add.
I was hoping for kids but it was still a nice time ration. Everything they ever wanted to. and that nice cliff hanger at the end of the episode of them going right back to normal without any memory. I give it 8/10 still a pretty high score. But Hey that show is a classic

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Fuq Dem Hoes
Yes The constant repeating of Fry falling over felt like they just wanted to kill some time and didn't have anything extra to add.
I was hoping for kids but it was still a nice time ration. Everything they ever wanted to. and that nice cliff hanger at the end of the episode of them going right back to normal without any memory. I give it 8/10 still a pretty high score. But Hey that show is a classic

The rerun is on and I'm watching the hell out of it.

Texting Texter

I have a feeling that this isn't the last we see of Futurama. They definitely left it WAY open to start back up.

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
I thought the way they organized the last episode and the episode after that was clever. Since the episode ended with them going back in time with no memory, the next episode after that was the very first Futurama episode. Very clever on their part.

Sparkly Explorer

cnoisy
I thought the way they organized the last episode and the episode after that was clever. Since the episode ended with them going back in time with no memory, the next episode after that was the very first Futurama episode. Very clever on their part.

I was under the impression that they were only going back to just before the Professor invented the time button, not all the way back to the series beginning. That way, if the show ever gets un-cancelled again, they have somewhere to start.

Sparkly Explorer

Ana Marie Winston
I have a feeling that this isn't the last we see of Futurama. They definitely left it WAY open to start back up.

If you've seen the episodes they aired the last time(s) they got cancelled, they did similar things where they gave the audience a satisfactory Leela/Fry ending, but it was still open enough for more episodes.

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
jinxabell
cnoisy

I was under the impression that they were only going back to just before the Professor invented the time button, not all the way back to the series beginning. That way, if the show ever gets un-cancelled again, they have somewhere to start.

I doubt that that was only a coincidence. Besides, they said that this was definitely the last time (I don't think they said that last time). I mean, if you want to think of it that way you can, but I'm going to stick with my theory, simply because it provides a wonderful ending to an amazing series (IMO).

Sparkly Explorer

cnoisy
jinxabell
cnoisy

I doubt that that was only a coincidence. Besides, they said that this was definitely the last time (I don't think they said that last time). I mean, if you want to think of it that way you can, but I'm going to stick with my theory, simply because it provides a wonderful ending to an amazing series (IMO).

I'm sorry, I'm a little confused. You doubt that what was only a coincidence?

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
jinxabell
cnoisy
jinxabell
cnoisy

I'm sorry, I'm a little confused. You doubt that what was only a coincidence?

When I say that, I mean how the last episode and the first episode were back to back.

Sparkly Explorer

cnoisy

When I say that, I mean how the last episode and the first episode were back to back.

Oh, did they air them back to back? I watched the episode online.

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
jinxabell
cnoisy

Oh, did they air them back to back? I watched the episode online.

Yea. See I originally thought what you thought, where they would be sent back to before Fry jumped and all. But after seeing, that I came up with the theory I said earlier.

Texting Texter

jinxabell
Ana Marie Winston

If you've seen the episodes they aired the last time(s) they got cancelled, they did similar things where they gave the audience a satisfactory Leela/Fry ending, but it was still open enough for more episodes.
Oh, I have, and that's why I'm thinking that this isn't going to be the last we see of them. I'm sure this is more of a Hiatus than a retirement.

Demonic Bookworm

30,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Honestly the last minute or so totally ruined the ending, it was perfect.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff