Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Player

Okay so I just finished watching Avatar: the Last Airbender after never watching the show before. As many who are long time fans will know I am almost ten year late form its first broadcast in 2005. But hey I'm happy i finally watched it (And legend of Korra will be watched soon)

Anyways i am curious what people think of the show, Personally i love it, the characters are great (Shout out to Iroh,) And i just love the chemistry the character have together. Nevermind the secondary ones, the main 4 were just amazing, and then adding in Zuko to that mix was just as great. Suki was so perfect for Sokka, First episode with her was just beautiful and I have to say, Toph's sarcasm about her blindness was always funny,

Personally i am not sure who my favorite Character was since they all grew on me, Even Zuko, who I originally disliked at first, became possibly my favorite. Although it is hard to say which character i really do Like More, Everyone has their qualities And every has something that made them stand out.

Aside form discussion about teh show, What Bender power would you wnat (And no, you can;t say all, that's just not fair)
Id pick Water, while it may seem weird, I chose water before even finishing the show, and then later on i found out Blood-bending was actually a thing. (Which is why I chose it, figuring i could either move their body with the blood inside them, or even rip it out through their pores. I am a sadist, so it worked for me.)
WATER BENDING IS THE s**t DON'T THINK ANY DIFFERENTLY!

Earth is second choice. Toph being my favorite character may have influenced that.

Then air because I would love to skydive and live through a malfunction

Then fire because it's meh, imho

Dangerous Hunter

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I've always wanted earth bending because I can make an instant house out of that...yeah that's only reason. It'd be pretty sick.

Codebreaking Fatcat

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Picking just one type of bending is so tough, though! If I HAD to choose.... i'd probably choose water... or fire! Ahh..

It's definitely one of my favorite shows by far, I really recommend you check out the comics that pick up where The Last Airbender left off. You'll get to learn stuff about Zuko's mom, Toph's metal bending school, etc. etc.... look at me rambling.. go read them! 3nodding

Dangerous Player

I Koneko I
Picking just one type of bending is so tough, though! If I HAD to choose.... i'd probably choose water... or fire! Ahh..

It's definitely one of my favorite shows by far, I really recommend you check out the comics that pick up where The Last Airbender left off. You'll get to learn stuff about Zuko's mom, Toph's metal bending school, etc. etc.... look at me rambling.. go read them! 3nodding

there is a comic? I'm gonna hav to go look that up.

Invisible Explorer

10,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Megathread 100
I think I would want to be an earthbender
It would be pretty practical especially if I learned metalbending too you make make some crazy cool stuff 3nodding

I loved A:TLA and Legend of Korra too, both were definitely worth watching smile

Dapper Capitalist

I'm torn between water bending and earth bending. Since I'm studying to be a civil engineer I'm drawn to earth bending especially after taking my soils mechanics class. I just love seeing the structures earth benders create in the earth kingdom. But I'm also drawn to water bending because I feel is goes with my personality.

I always dress my gaia avatar as a water bender though if I ever dress her up for avatar.

Dangerous Player

CreativeButLazy
I'm torn between water bending and earth bending. Since I'm studying to be a civil engineer I'm drawn to earth bending especially after taking my soils mechanics class. I just love seeing the structures earth benders create in the earth kingdom. But I'm also drawn to water bending because I feel is goes with my personality.

I always dress my gaia avatar as a water bender though if I ever dress her up for avatar.

i would love to give my avatar an avatar styled look. But i don;t know what items i would go for.

Dapper Capitalist

Rockwarrior v2.0
CreativeButLazy

i would love to give my avatar an avatar styled look. But i don;t know what items i would go for.

I think it's easier if you base it off of the Korra series because the clothes in that series are a lot more modern looking and give you more options. I usually go for something more likely to be seen in republic city than traditional water tribe or swamp tribe gear. (I fancy my avi being a water bending descendant of the swamp tribe residing republic city)

Dangerous Player

CreativeButLazy
Rockwarrior v2.0
CreativeButLazy

I think it's easier if you base it off of the Korra series because the clothes in that series are a lot more modern looking and give you more options. I usually go for something more likely to be seen in republic city than traditional water tribe or swamp tribe gear. (I fancy my avi being a water bending descendant of the swamp tribe residing republic city)

actually the last airbender swamp tribe would be easy. Just strip them down and give them a dried grass skirt.

Mageoflegend's Princess

Shy Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Timid 100
Actually, blood bending isn't relevant after Avatar: The Last Airbender, you'll soon be disappointed.

There are comics though which is super cool! You figure out what happened to zukos mom & meet a possible love interest for toph, as well as seeing Katara/Aangs relationship deepen.

Though, I also would choose Water so I'm right there with you.
I'm more going by the fact that I just enjoy water bending, not how powerful it is like some people do, and that it fits my personality a bit more.
Going just based on my personality I would have to go with Water or Earth

Dangerous Player

PML1OYFG
Actually, blood bending isn't relevant after Avatar: The Last Airbender, you'll soon be disappointed.

There are comics though which is super cool! You figure out what happened to zukos mom & meet a possible love interest for toph, as well as seeing Katara/Aangs relationship deepen.

I'm more going by the fact that I just enjoy water bending, not how powerful it is like some people do, and that it fits my personality a bit more.

Well if i had to go by personality, I Earth or ire would fit better. Stubborn as hel and impulsive. But at the same time Water and Air also work as while i may be stubborn and impulsive, I can also work very well and keep myself calm and in control. (Unless I am getting into a fight, in which case, Fire barely scratches the surface of what i am capable of)

But I would still like to have waterbendeng, blood bending relevant or not, it is what intrigues me originally. But as stated Fire and Earth would also be fun. (Guess that relate me to Korra, Air being the one thing i would not get.

Dapper Capitalist

PML1OYFG

neutral
I'm not sure what you mean by that
it plays a HUGE part in the first book of Legend of Korra

Mageoflegend's Princess

Shy Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Timid 100
CreativeButLazy
PML1OYFG

neutral
I'm not sure what you mean by that
it plays a HUGE part in the first book of Legend of Korra

I mean of course it plays a part in the first season, but it's illegal so it really means nothing after the first season...Take this into perspective, basically this guy wants to be a waterbender BECAUSE of blood bending, but it's illegal so then there's no reason for him to want to be a waterbender, do you see what i mean?

Mageoflegend's Princess

Shy Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Timid 100
Rockwarrior v2.0
PML1OYFG

Well if i had to go by personality, I Earth or ire would fit better. Stubborn as hel and impulsive. But at the same time Water and Air also work as while i may be stubborn and impulsive, I can also work very well and keep myself calm and in control. (Unless I am getting into a fight, in which case, Fire barely scratches the surface of what i am capable of)

But I would still like to have waterbendeng, blood bending relevant or not, it is what intrigues me originally. But as stated Fire and Earth would also be fun. (Guess that relate me to Korra, Air being the one thing i would not get.

Blood bending does play a part in korra, but there's some facts about it you'll learn. That's cool that it intrigues you but you'll soon figure out something about it :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff