Welcome to Gaia! ::

Opinions?

Korra Rules! 0.1044776119403 10.4% [ 7 ]
I miss the old gAang... 0.25373134328358 25.4% [ 17 ]
There's still a chance for Zutara. 0.14925373134328 14.9% [ 10 ]
Iroh still rules! 0.044776119402985 4.5% [ 3 ]
Airbending is better than airplanes, because the lines are shorter. 0.044776119402985 4.5% [ 3 ]
Random is random. 0.014925373134328 1.5% [ 1 ]
Gold! 0.08955223880597 9.0% [ 6 ]
TOPH IS MELON LORD! AND LIN IS MELON KING! 0.29850746268657 29.9% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 82 83 84 > >>

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Slytherin Avatar

Woot indeed! Zuko and the kitteh look awesome!

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
I love this series. Not only are the characters unique and lovable, but the story is deep and accompanied by breathtaking scenery. I am excited to see the movie, even if it ends up being terrible.

User Image
Slytherin Avatar
Heya. Remember the "Official" thread? The one they shoved into the recycle bin? I finally went and started up the subsidiary.

Now, how are we going to keep this topic alive? Art? Vignettes/stories concerning Iroh's tea shop, the Jasmine Dragon? What? Come on, people! Are we still fans of the animated series, or is everyone going to talk about the movie? Or am I beating a dead dog, here.

@-@

Avatar: The Last Airbender. That's the Wikipedia entry. It's an animated, coming-of-age movie with a twist: the fate of the entire world si at stake.

For centuries, the four elements were in a kind of balance. Earth, air, fire, and water. Then fire got more aggressive, and essentially beat out air. *xan't-breathe-AAUGH! *cough, cough*

No, seriously. There are four nations, for the four elementals. That's the background and the springboard for the story. Some individuals within these elemetnal nations can work with their nation's elemetn.

the four nations/elements lived in a sometimes-uneasy harmony for centuries. Every generation, one individual is born who can work with all four elements. That individual is known as the Avatar. He or she doesn't know it in the beginning, of course. People who have learned what to watch for when searching for the Avatar are the noes charged with finding him or her.

The airbender of the story is, literally, the last Airbender.

The Fire Nation killed all of the air benders before hte start of the series proper. The world was thrown out ofd balance because of this, and could self-destruct.

Anyway, as the Avatar, Aang msut strive to restore balance to the elemetns, and bring peace to the world once more. He's also gotta figure out how to tell the girl he likes that he likes her. What's a kid going to do, under these circumstances?
i want the gold

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
MegaStarKid_15
i want the gold

Well, you've got it, and more. Sure, there's Gaia gold for voting, and for posting in the forums; but The Last Airbender is pure gold, at least the animated series (I am withholding judgement on the first movie of the trilogy until well after its release).
Slytherin Avatar
MegaStarKid_15
i want the gold

Well, you've got it, and more. Sure, there's Gaia gold for voting, and for posting in the forums; but The Last Airbender is pure gold, at least the animated series (I am withholding judgement on the first movie of the trilogy until well after its release).

Win. XD

Ahhh, I can't wait until the official movie trailer comes out. It's supposed to be in February, right? o 3o

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
VetorSwest
Slytherin Avatar
MegaStarKid_15
i want the gold

Win. XD

Ahhh, I can't wait until the official movie trailer comes out. It's supposed to be in February, right? o 3o

To be honest, I'm clueless about when the official movie traielr comes out. I hope February. That's just around the corner.

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Please let the trailer come out in February.
Well, the movie is supposedly coming out this Summer, so it's entirely possible that we'll be getting a trailer in the next month or two. Heck, with the Superbowl coming up, we may see a trailer then.

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Sorce
Heck, with the Superbowl coming up, we may see a trailer then.

And with the souperbowl coming up, we may yet have the probability of a hot lunch.

channeling Sokka, ftw!
Sorce
Well, the movie is supposedly coming out this Summer, so it's entirely possible that we'll be getting a trailer in the next month or two. Heck, with the Superbowl coming up, we may see a trailer then.

Yah, apparently they're buying air time for The Last Airbender. -squee- whee

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
VetorSwest

Yah, apparently they're buying air time for The Last Airbender. -squee- whee

They're not just buying airtime, they're buying Airbender time! Whee!

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Yea. biggrin Rufftoon says the text down their backs makes her think of zippers.

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Lol, zippers.

I really like these posters. Aang's looks very serene while Zuko's looks quite... firey. *audience boos at the unintetional lame pun*

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Katsuno_Hitomi
Lol, zippers.

I really like these posters. Aang's looks very serene while Zuko's looks quite... firey. *audience boos at the unintetional lame pun*

Well, Zuko's supposed to be hot. pirate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces