Welcome to Gaia! ::

Opinions?

Korra Rules! 0.1044776119403 10.4% [ 7 ]
I miss the old gAang... 0.25373134328358 25.4% [ 17 ]
There's still a chance for Zutara. 0.14925373134328 14.9% [ 10 ]
Iroh still rules! 0.044776119402985 4.5% [ 3 ]
Airbending is better than airplanes, because the lines are shorter. 0.044776119402985 4.5% [ 3 ]
Random is random. 0.014925373134328 1.5% [ 1 ]
Gold! 0.08955223880597 9.0% [ 6 ]
TOPH IS MELON LORD! AND LIN IS MELON KING! 0.29850746268657 29.9% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 >

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
kaykeyser
Slytherin Avatar Legend
kaykeyser
Slytherin Avatar Legend
kaykeyser

I have not but I wounder what we'll see 1st? Kora season 2 or the return of the CN DC Nation block?

I know, right? They give us what amounts to a Green Lantern teaser, and then...nothing.

So...Do you think that either Aang or Korra would make a good addition to the Green Lantern Corps?

Would be interesting to see the cast as GLs biut not all the team would get the same powers.

Green Rings ar controled by Will power and constructs take imagination.

Red Rings are all about Anger I can see one On Zuko already. Maybe Toph

Yellow rings are fear and Orange I belive is Greed, don't quote me, that would fit Azulla and the Fire Lord

Blue is hope and Star Satphers are pink, thats love and those fit Katara

White is life

and black is death, that would fit Kattara's mom, Yue, Combustion man, Iroh's son, etc

it could all be fun, maybe a good fan art.

I'm surpised people care about GL most people obsess over YJ. I would love to see Beast Boy in Avatar world.

What element do you think BB would bend? (although I'm thinking more Teen Titans than YJ incarnation, of course- I've been watching the reruns on Boomerang).

Maybe he's an animal bender ? like he blood bends his own body to turn in to animals? or in Avatr maybe he wouldn't change shapes maybe he would just controle all animals?

Villians like Poison Ivey would be plant bending water benders and Mr. Freeze would be a water bender too only mostly for Ice.

Water bender, I guess. The body control thing, only over his own, rather than others. Master Roshi (being sily ands changing gears, here) would probably be an Earthbender, and Goku a firebender.
Slytherin Avatar Legend
kaykeyser
Slytherin Avatar Legend
kaykeyser
Slytherin Avatar Legend
kaykeyser

I have not but I wounder what we'll see 1st? Kora season 2 or the return of the CN DC Nation block?

I know, right? They give us what amounts to a Green Lantern teaser, and then...nothing.

So...Do you think that either Aang or Korra would make a good addition to the Green Lantern Corps?

Would be interesting to see the cast as GLs biut not all the team would get the same powers.

Yellow rings are fear and Orange I belive is Greed, don't quote me, that would fit Azulla and the Fire Lord

White is life

and black is death, that would fit Kattara's mom, Yue, Combustion man, Iroh's son, etc

I'm surpised people care about GL most people obsess over YJ. I would love to see Beast Boy in Avatar world.

What element do you think BB would bend? (although I'm thinking more Teen Titans than YJ incarnation, of course- I've been watching the reruns on Boomerang).

Maybe he's an animal bender ? like he blood bends his own body to turn in to animals? or in Avatr maybe he wouldn't change shapes maybe he would just controle all animals?

Villians like Poison Ivey would be plant bending water benders and Mr. Freeze would be a water bender too only mostly for Ice.

Water bender, I guess. The body control thing, only over his own, rather than others. Master Roshi (being sily ands changing gears, here) would probably be an Earthbender, and Goku a firebender.

Well R.O.D read or Die has Paper benders, Pokemon are all benders of there respective element, Ponyo, a water bender, captain planet is the Avarat, Batman is...Lin. He's a Lin bender. Mario Fire bender. Sonic, Speed bender, Inuyasha Fore bender, The Jedi are Air benders,The fantasic four Earth, Fire, Air and Mr. Fantastic is more science then a bender.

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
kaykeyser
Slytherin Avatar Legend
kaykeyser
Slytherin Avatar Legend
kaykeyser

White is life

Well R.O.D read or Die has Paper benders, Pokemon are all benders of there respective element, Ponyo, a water bender, captain planet is the Avarat, Batman is...Lin. He's a Lin bender. Mario Fire bender. Sonic, Speed bender, Inuyasha Fore bender, The Jedi are Air benders,The fantasic four Earth, Fire, Air and Mr. Fantastic is more science then a bender.

Mr. Fantastic (assuming it's the guy from the Fantastic Four), I'd classify as a blood bender, sort of, since technically he bends his flesh, and blood is part of flesh and...yea. Which sort of makes him a water bender.

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Just a small update I got from Facebook: "Awwww yeah, Legend of Korra Book 1 is officially heading to Blu-Ray and available on July 16! Here are the full details: http://at.nick.com/10Gwb7x"

In all, I wasn't disappointed with the new series. It wasn't the one I fel in love with, sure; but they wanted to do the next Avatar after Aang. In all, it wasn't a bad sequel, and some parts were really funny. And Korra was a precocious brat, who actually did a bit of growing up over the course of book one, much like Aang did in his book one. Although if Zuko doesn't appear in book two, I'm gonig to be a bit disappointed, since they've spoken about him so much already.

There's even room, if they wanted a minor fanservice in there, to pull off a Zutara. Katara's not Gran-gran, and Zuko's a far cry from Master Paku, but geezer love has its own cute factor.

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
There's a comic coming out (unless it's already out, and I missed it) concerning the search for Zuko's mother. Y' all know about that one by now, right?

Adventuring Duck

Slytherin Avatar Legend
There's a comic coming out (unless it's already out, and I missed it) concerning the search for Zuko's mother. Y' all know about that one by now, right?
Hi there! I'm new to the thread (or at least I think I am). The Search is out now. :3

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
cherry god mother
Slytherin Avatar Legend
Hi there! I'm new to the thread (or at least I think I am). The Search is out now. :3

Thanks! I haven't managed to get it yet, but at least this means I won't have a long wait (unless it's sold out( by the time I can order it.

Adventuring Duck

Slytherin Avatar Legend
cherry god mother
Slytherin Avatar Legend

Thanks! I haven't managed to get it yet, but at least this means I won't have a long wait (unless it's sold out( by the time I can order it.
It should be selling still.
It's at all of the Books-A-Millions around me.

Part two is coming out on July 1st!!!!
cherry god mother
Slytherin Avatar Legend

It is? Where?
Does anyone else here ship Korra-Bolin?

8,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Graciepiewithnuts

Korra/Bolin is cute, but I sort of ship Cabbage Guy and Lin. twisted cat_pirate
Ursa the Major
Graciepiewithnuts

Oooo, Cabbage Guy and Lin? Then they'l rule the world through cabbages and metalbending!

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Graciepiewithnuts
Ursa the Major
Graciepiewithnuts

Oooo, Cabbage Guy and Lin? Then they'l rule the world through cabbages and metalbending!

Lin deserves to be happy. I think she'll end up reinstated on hte polcie force by the end of season two, but I'd darly love to see those two hit it off. Shes' a bit too old for either General Iroh or Bumi, so a wealthy merchant of cabbage is the next best thing. Especially since he was framed as an Equalist and probably wasn't really one. He may even chip in on some of the repairs and for the recovery of Republic City.

And come on, we ned a cabbage bender! cat_blaugh

8,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Graciepiewithnuts
Ursa the Major
Graciepiewithnuts

If we had a crossover with a certain Warner Brothers character, then we could have carrot-benders.
Ursa the Major
Graciepiewithnuts
Ursa the Major
Graciepiewithnuts

If we had a crossover with a certain Warner Brothers character, then we could have carrot-benders.

"Beware! I am the CARROT LORD"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces