Welcome to Gaia! ::

Opinions?

Korra Rules! 0.1044776119403 10.4% [ 7 ]
I miss the old gAang... 0.25373134328358 25.4% [ 17 ]
There's still a chance for Zutara. 0.14925373134328 14.9% [ 10 ]
Iroh still rules! 0.044776119402985 4.5% [ 3 ]
Airbending is better than airplanes, because the lines are shorter. 0.044776119402985 4.5% [ 3 ]
Random is random. 0.014925373134328 1.5% [ 1 ]
Gold! 0.08955223880597 9.0% [ 6 ]
TOPH IS MELON LORD! AND LIN IS MELON KING! 0.29850746268657 29.9% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 ... 82 83 84 >

Gracious Phantom

8,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Nerd 50
I found this on DeviantART, and had to share it. ATLA and LOK Screenshot meme. cat_3nodding
@ the last two posts, I get why people ship other people. I do it too. But what's with people shipping people who you KNOW will never get together? like Tenzen/Lin I bet that was an intence drama if we had actuly seen it play out day by day but its over now the choice is made and he's married now. do we actuly WANT him to do that to his wife and kids? or do we want to go back in time and set things the other way and in doing so erase 4 lives from history? Kattara/Zuko was another one I see why people like it but I could never go that way...but Aang is dead now so it's moraly OK to re-ship them and let them be happy together finally after all that time. Just don't show me the fanart of Gram-gram Katarra getting it on with Old man Zuko. What we don't know is things like "Who was Lin's father?" Was he some one we were Shipping Toph with or some one new? was it true love? or one sided? accidental? unwanted? Was he a bender or a non-bender? if he was a bender was he an Earth bender? Who did all the other Avatar cripples hook up with? And why do people Ship the weird couples? The ones that get the "ew no" reaction? the random ones that feel like they just shipped names from a hat? and did you know when I was googeling names people are actually shipping Tenzen's kids with various characters? theres NO hint at all in the series that there are people to ship with those girls but some one still has to put together two people who not only never met but also never talked about each other. ..I would name names but I don't remember names. Also what is a Donkey Punch? I heard some one say once Mario Donkey Punches Yoshi to amke him eat things but I never saw any thing Shipping-ish from it.

Dapper Dabbler

8,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Nerd 50
kaykeyser
Also what is a Donkey Punch?

I googled it. It was, to say the least, disturbing. O,O;

8,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I thought that, in passing, I saw something, some ad on FB, with an Amon mask for sale. Did not really notice it until x'ing out of the page. Was not there when I went back, but I did find this bit about making an Amon mask with a FB search.

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
AND... because I can:

Random is random.

cat_3nodding

8,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Just as a minornote:

You know that the Halloween event (and trick or treating at stores) is underway, right? Have you visited Gambino Outfitters? Check out Sasha's costume!

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
So...in honor of Korra going through several show name changes before end production, do you think they'll go back and change the first series to The Legend of Aang?

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

kaykeyser
@ the last two posts, I get why people ship other people. I do it too. But what's with people shipping people who you KNOW will never get together? like Tenzen/Lin I bet that was an intence drama if we had actuly seen it play out day by day but its over now the choice is made and he's married now. do we actuly WANT him to do that to his wife and kids? or do we want to go back in time and set things the other way and in doing so erase 4 lives from history? Kattara/Zuko was another one I see why people like it but I could never go that way...but Aang is dead now so it's moraly OK to re-ship them and let them be happy together finally after all that time. Just don't show me the fanart of Gram-gram Katarra getting it on with Old man Zuko. What we don't know is things like "Who was Lin's father?" Was he some one we were Shipping Toph with or some one new? was it true love? or one sided? accidental? unwanted? Was he a bender or a non-bender? if he was a bender was he an Earth bender? Who did all the other Avatar cripples hook up with? And why do people Ship the weird couples? The ones that get the "ew no" reaction? the random ones that feel like they just shipped names from a hat? and did you know when I was googeling names people are actually shipping Tenzen's kids with various characters? theres NO hint at all in the series that there are people to ship with those girls but some one still has to put together two people who not only never met but also never talked about each other. ..I would name names but I don't remember names. Also what is a Donkey Punch? I heard some one say once Mario Donkey Punches Yoshi to amke him eat things but I never saw any thing Shipping-ish from it.

It's mostly to explore the possibility, "What if it were canon? What situations would arise from it?" than actually rooting for them to get together.

Dapper Dabbler

8,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Nerd 50

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Has anyone heard anything about when the new season is going to start?
Slytherin Avatar Legend
Has anyone heard anything about when the new season is going to start?

I have not but I wounder what we'll see 1st? Kora season 2 or the return of the CN DC Nation block?

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
kaykeyser

I have not but I wounder what we'll see 1st? Kora season 2 or the return of the CN DC Nation block?

I know, right? They give us what amounts to a Green Lantern teaser, and then...nothing.

So...Do you think that either Aang or Korra would make a good addition to the Green Lantern Corps?
Slytherin Avatar Legend
kaykeyser

I know, right? They give us what amounts to a Green Lantern teaser, and then...nothing.

So...Do you think that either Aang or Korra would make a good addition to the Green Lantern Corps?

Would be interesting to see the cast as GLs biut not all the team would get the same powers.

Green Rings ar controled by Will power and constructs take imagination.

Red Rings are all about Anger I can see one On Zuko already. Maybe Toph

Yellow rings are fear and Orange I belive is Greed, don't quote me, that would fit Azulla and the Fire Lord

Blue is hope and Star Satphers are pink, thats love and those fit Katara

White is life

and black is death, that would fit Kattara's mom, Yue, Combustion man, Iroh's son, etc

it could all be fun, maybe a good fan art.

I'm surpised people care about GL most people obsess over YJ. I would love to see Beast Boy in Avatar world.

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
kaykeyser
Slytherin Avatar Legend
kaykeyser

Would be interesting to see the cast as GLs biut not all the team would get the same powers.

Yellow rings are fear and Orange I belive is Greed, don't quote me, that would fit Azulla and the Fire Lord

White is life

and black is death, that would fit Kattara's mom, Yue, Combustion man, Iroh's son, etc

I'm surpised people care about GL most people obsess over YJ. I would love to see Beast Boy in Avatar world.

What element do you think BB would bend? (although I'm thinking more Teen Titans than YJ incarnation, of course- I've been watching the reruns on Boomerang).
Slytherin Avatar Legend
kaykeyser
Slytherin Avatar Legend
kaykeyser

White is life

What element do you think BB would bend? (although I'm thinking more Teen Titans than YJ incarnation, of course- I've been watching the reruns on Boomerang).

Maybe he's an animal bender ? like he blood bends his own body to turn in to animals? or in Avatr maybe he wouldn't change shapes maybe he would just controle all animals?

Villians like Poison Ivey would be plant bending water benders and Mr. Freeze would be a water bender too only mostly for Ice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff