Welcome to Gaia! ::

Opinions?

Korra Rules! 0.1044776119403 10.4% [ 7 ]
I miss the old gAang... 0.25373134328358 25.4% [ 17 ]
There's still a chance for Zutara. 0.14925373134328 14.9% [ 10 ]
Iroh still rules! 0.044776119402985 4.5% [ 3 ]
Airbending is better than airplanes, because the lines are shorter. 0.044776119402985 4.5% [ 3 ]
Random is random. 0.014925373134328 1.5% [ 1 ]
Gold! 0.08955223880597 9.0% [ 6 ]
TOPH IS MELON LORD! AND LIN IS MELON KING! 0.29850746268657 29.9% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 82 83 84 >

Dangerous Dabbler

7,900 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
I saw the news on Facebook just now. For anyone who missed it - new episode tomorrow!

Dapper Dabbler

8,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Nerd 50
So far, from what happened in the traikler for the new episode, it looks like Mister Water Tribe Politician might be Amon. We'll see, though...

Dangerous Dabbler

7,900 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
Tarlok is more evil than me.

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
They finally got to the blood-bending.
Tarrlock is evil on par with senator Palpatine, both men are in government, both me manipulate people to gain power and both want the main protagonist to join there side. Korra even takes him out like Mace Windo I keep waiting from him to order the death of the younglings.

and the Avatar / Star Wars relationship doesn't end there.

both have a snow area, a desert area, a swamp area and a cloud area as well as a few other locations

both have a bounty hunter

both have a race of people with powers above normal folk being driven to extinction

both have a wise elderly mentor

both have crazy mixed up animals

both have a protagonist who is very emotional and a protagonist who is spiritual

both feature the destruction of a moon...well thats stretching it...Avatar's moon wasn't destroyed and the Death Star was no moon...

both have the hero come home to find out his family is dead

both have a character who is pregnant

both have a new Hope ok that one was bad

If Asasami steped up both could have pod racing.

Korra unlike Star Wars but like Final Fantasy X and Harry Potter, plays a sport...off topic that one was.

well Im all out any one else have a connection? As soon as I get Korra on DVD I can totally make a video showing my point better. Unless you guys make a video 1st.

Dapper Dabbler

8,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Nerd 50
So we have Obiwan Tenzin, then?
Snapus Angelus
So we have Obiwan Tenzin, then?
Well lets say He,uncle and a few others would all sit on the Jedi Counsel. Depends on the time line.

Kawaii Cub

Amon is zombie Aang, simplest theory, hahahaha.
Euphoric Ghost
Amon is zombie Aang, simplest theory, hahahaha.

Well today's episode did kill a lot of theories but it did raise questions, like how can Amon resist blood bending?

Any how all the Tarrlock theories are dead and Tarrlock him self is no longer a threat. and we now know what happens in the flash back so no more Tarrlock is Amon, Tarrlock is a spirit, Tarrlock learned from Hamma, and its highly unlikely that Amon and Tarrllock share the same father , or that Amon would be Tarrlock's father. I don't think he's Aang or the avatar either unless theres a reason why Korra has 3 way bending with out being the avatar. only thing I would except is what happened in Harry Potter and say theres a piece of the Avatar in both characters.

I could also present now

Amon isn't human that hes a spirit or a cyborg or robot or some thing.

or he could be a well trained normal guy and just good at resisting attacks. Maybe he has a magical item that gives him powers or a technology that blocks blood bending.

Kawaii Cub

kaykeyser

I think he's simply highly trained chi/energy bender. The Lion turtle did say before elements, they can bend the energy in them, thus he can control his body and resist bloodbending. His ability to take away bending could just be highly advanced form of chi blocking.

Dapper Dabbler

8,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Nerd 50
WOO HOO! GENERAL IROH!

Kawaii Cub

It was weird.... hearing Basco's voice, lol
Snapus Angelus
WOO HOO! GENERAL IROH!

So who do we ship him with?

Also to the thread members: Who is your fav youtube Korra episode review VLOGer

Dapper Dabbler

8,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Nerd 50
kaykeyser
Snapus Angelus
WOO HOO! GENERAL IROH!

So who do we ship him with?

Also to the thread members: Who is your fav youtube Korra episode review VLOGer

When I saw Iroh, my reaction was, "Now Mako has some serious competition!" I haven't been keeping up with vloggers, It's still not something I'm used to, yet. Haven't exactly found any, either.

Kawaii Cub

kaykeyser

I don't watch VLOGs

and no idea who to ship him with, not enough girls.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff