Welcome to Gaia! ::

Opinions?

Korra Rules! 0.079365079365079 7.9% [ 5 ]
I miss the old gAang... 0.26984126984127 27.0% [ 17 ]
There's still a chance for Zutara. 0.15873015873016 15.9% [ 10 ]
Iroh still rules! 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 3 ]
Airbending is better than airplanes, because the lines are shorter. 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 3 ]
Random is random. 0.015873015873016 1.6% [ 1 ]
Gold! 0.079365079365079 7.9% [ 5 ]
TOPH IS MELON LORD! AND LIN IS MELON KING! 0.3015873015873 30.2% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 63 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 82 83 84 >

Kawaii Cub

I just saw the 4th episode. Awesome. I'm starting to like Amon more, he seems far deeper and more devious than I expected. I don't think he's really for the equalists though, he's just using it for something else. I wouldn't be surprised if Amon is a elemental bender, just because I think he's after some kind of power.

Maybe take away bending and keep it to only a few.

@Tsuki: I'm not sure where I can parallel what's happening in LoK to RL events, but there are similarities to just revolutionary movement or maybe even call them extremists.

Dangerous Dabbler

7,900 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
Someone just pulled a Sokka...
I officially endorse Korra/Bolin.

Kawaii Cub

I like Bolin, but I don't think he should be with Korra. Too much alike?

Anywho, good episode, got into the rules of the game more.

Dangerous Dabbler

7,900 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
Crack ship time, though it would involve time travel. Korra/Haru, anyone? cat_3nodding

8,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Well, we know what ship did not sink. It just capsized a bit. :p

Amon is as much a planner and schemer as Azula was. The banners coming down... He had to have had a good part of that scenario orchestrated. And fire ferret may not equal flying lemur, but that lil critter still wins for the rope noms sequence.

And I have to admit, when the announcer announced EVERYTHING that happened in the booth, and even announced that he'd wet himself, it's extreme proessionalism, but I LOL'ed.
I love that Tenzen and Lin had a past relationship. Also I think Aang and friends may have done some thing in the past that justifies Amon's actions and also Amon may be the one who paid off the judges.

Also theres a lot of cool people talking Korra on youtube.

Dangerous Dabbler

7,900 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
http://duckyyepyep.deviantart.com/art/PPG-Korra-302091822

This!

Also, http://duckyyepyep.deviantart.com/art/PPG-Mako-302171110
kaykeyser
I love that Tenzen and Lin had a past relationship. Also I think Aang and friends may have done some thing in the past that justifies Amon's actions and also Amon may be the one who paid off the judges.

Also theres a lot of cool people talking Korra on youtube.
It was clear that the Wolfbats have been paying the judge off, they even asked him what was going on after the match when Amon started to show up. Amon even said that they had been cheating and the people celebrated it regardless. Amon is bad, but so far he's only taking away bending from those who misuse it and threatened those who got in his way.

I think Aang may have incidentally started the Equalist movement because he wanted rights for non benders having a son who is one.

Kawaii Cub

Probably one of the best episodes ever.

Awesome seeing another airbender fight, seeing Toph's daughter see through vibrations, Cabbage Corp lol

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
The fun part is all the scuttlebutt in the fandom about who wants this to be like the original series. I'm glad for the homages they pay to the characters, and the cameos of the GAang (Katara so far- waiting for Zuko to show, since he is still around - but I don't expect it to be the same series. I'm looking forward to next week's. With everyone under the same roof, things will get...very interesting.
Yes the more I learn the more I like Lin
I just saw the new episode and it was the best yet, Cabbage Corp and ROBOTS!!! I really want Korra and Bolin to go out again, especially since she ok'd Mako to date his new girl. Bolin and Korra have the cutest relationship with each other. I'm liking Lin more as well because she's just like an adult Toph who can see and has a more badass attitude with a scar.

What exactly will become of Future Tech Industries now that they're exposed? It'll be weird for people to be supporting Equalists by using all the new technology they bring. Looks like they have more control over the city now.

Dangerous Dabbler

7,900 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
Yes. Lin is bad..in a good way. =)

Dangerous Dabbler

7,900 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
This, of course, bears reiteration, because it's funny. The link goes to a graphic by Rufftoon on DeviantART. That's in case you wondered. cat_3nodding cat_3nodding cat_3nodding

Good night!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces