Welcome to Gaia! ::

who's a fan of the show? like me.
Well, Grim's hilarious, and Mandy's cool. Anything involving Grim can be cool. But the show can be annoyingly juvinile, and Billy is a waste of oxygen.
sure everyone likes grim and mandy am i the only one who likes billy he's like ed stupid yet very funny he says stuf like
billy: but who's gonna stop me from going in milkshakes den?
llolololololololololl
I like them, I watch 'em every day. ^___^

Cluttered Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
I wouldn't go as far as saying "like" but I do watch the show with out have the urge to claw my eyes out or burn my tv, if that matters to anyone. I watch the show every day, so I guess I kindda like it, but it's not one of my favorites.
my mom watchs this show becase she like the grim reaper
I have to second Shada Dukal's message, if they replaced Billy, it wouldn't be a bad show at all.

Dapper Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I liked it when Billy went into the litterbox and said: ooh ooh Candy. Then Mandy said: Billy, that's not candy.
Billy: It's not?
Mandy's pretty funny.
I heart that show soo much. I watch the show every day, now that I have cable in my room. It makes me happy, that and Teen Titians ^_^
That show makes a mockry of the grim reaper. It pisses me off that they think that making death a lowly "toy" as it were, is funny. If I were the grim reaper, the creators of that show would be dead the day they had the idea. The Grim Reaper owns all!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff