Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Bookworm

30,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Maggot
Oh, hey. I didn't even know this forum existed! I was a huge TMNT fan as a kid, but I wasn't really interested in the 2003 series, so it's been many, many years since I've indulged in my love for the turtles. I wasn't expecting to enjoy this new series, but I gave it a shot and it's like I'm a kid all over again. The balance of comedy and action is incredible and it's amazing how well they've nailed down the personality of each turtle.

I actually like this series better than the old cartoon. I never got around to watching the 2003 one but this one I'm glad I caught a glimpse of.

Dangerous Visionary

Yeah I rather this show was on Fridays as it would give me a better chance to talk about it before I get overly emotional on DC Nation but now that GL/YJ are gone I guess it can come on Saturdays now. Then again once again my cousin said it did come on last Friday but the stupid DVR never records it on Friday so...

I didn't much care for last week's because like Raph I don't like cockroaches either. So it was just too gross for me. emotion_puke
Today's episode sounds interesting. Karai strikes a deal with the turtles. Maybe Splinter will meet her for the first time and be reminded of someone. Given that Karai is most likely Splinter's Daughter.

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
Today's episode sounds interesting. Karai strikes a deal with the turtles. Maybe Splinter will meet her for the first time and be reminded of someone. Given that Karai is most likely Splinter's Daughter.

Been trying to catch up via youtube. I don't have cable anymore.

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Is this worth watching? i've always been a tmnt fan loved the 80s cartoon and the 4kids one but im a bit hesitant on it .

Not many I know have watched it so im looking for honest to goodness opionons
Ronin ninja gemini
Is this worth watching? i've always been a tmnt fan loved the 80s cartoon and the 4kids one but im a bit hesitant on it .

While I prefer the 2003 series I would say that so far this toon is a perfect balance between the silly original and the serous 4kids cartoon. Yes it's worth watching.

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Creativerealms
Ronin ninja gemini

While I prefer the 2003 series I would say that so far this toon is a perfect balance between the silly original and the serous 4kids cartoon. Yes it's worth watching.
how far behind am i then?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces