Welcome to Gaia! ::

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

Creativerealms
The latest episode was the best yet.

I really enjoy the team of Xever and Chris Bradford. Both could not be more different. One is a disciplined ninja and the other is an unpredictable street punk. they don't like each other but their very different styles help each other out. It kind of saddens me that chances are these two eill become Shredder's mutant sidekicks.
I remembered reading on Wikipedia that it's possible they'll be mutants Dogpound and Fishface. Which wouldn't surprise me one bit and yet it kind of bums me out because I like Xever's and Chris Bradford's designs already.

Green Gaian

Oh, hey. I didn't even know this forum existed! I was a huge TMNT fan as a kid, but I wasn't really interested in the 2003 series, so it's been many, many years since I've indulged in my love for the turtles. I wasn't expecting to enjoy this new series, but I gave it a shot and it's like I'm a kid all over again. The balance of comedy and action is incredible and it's amazing how well they've nailed down the personality of each turtle.

Dangerous Visionary

All the homages to the comics are killing me.

Enigmatic Doll

28,240 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
I'm really liking the new show.
I've been watching TMNT since I was a little kid (adult now), also read some of the comics, and I can Honestly say I like this version the best so far.

Diligent Student

I like this TMNT 2012 series. I grew up watching TMNT 1987 series and TMNT 2003 series. Plus all TMNT movies. So, TMNT: The Next Mutation TV series (1997) is so weird!

You're fan of Casey Jones? Check this out fanmade short full movie website. arrow Casey Jones the Movie

Dangerous Visionary

The_Enigmatic_SEF
I've been watching TMNT since I was a little kid (adult now), also read some of the comics, and I can Honestly say I like this version the best so far.

emotion_brofist
I would not go that far. The 2003 toon is still my favorite.

Enigmatic Doll

28,240 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Miss-dark8607
The_Enigmatic_SEF

emotion_brofist
Right back At you emotion_brofist

Sweet Pyromaniac

User Image

The thing I love the most about this version is the character design. Each turtle looks so unique compared to the previous shows and comics. Doonie is tall and lanky, Mike is round, Raph has a bit more edges and his shell is even chipped. They all have things that set them apart, not just the bandanna color anymore. The bandanna themselves are all different, some being shorter, other longer, ect...

Plus Donnie's crush on April is adorable.

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
I would not go that far. The 2003 toon is still my favorite.

Well yeah but this series much like the current IDW comic is blending the Best of TMNT while still creating its own little world so that right there get all respect.
No emoticon exists that can tell you how happy I am that Leatherhead is a good guy. I was afraid they would make him a villain yet they did not. The Turtles badly need an ally in this show, and now they have one. Now Leatherhead is a bit unpredictable due to his anger problems but that's no problem. That makes him a Kraang destroying machine.
New episodes start tonight.

Oh and tonights episode it's a Rat King episode. It's called I Monster. That makes this the first episode (of this show) to share a title with the original Mirage comic. As well as the first episode to share a title with the 2003 turtles. Yes their "I Monster" was also a Rat King episode.

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
New episodes start tonight.

Oh and tonights episode it's a Rat King episode. It's called I Monster. That makes this the first episode (of this show) to share a title with the original Mirage comic. As well as the first episode to share a title with the 2003 turtles. Yes their "I Monster" was also a Rat King episode.

Yeah nice job telling everyone Nick. rolleyes
This was a good episode. I love Rat King's design in this show. He's a creepy character normally but they added more to the creepy factor since he was burned alive in the process of becoming the rat King. He reminds me of Scarecrow from The New Batman Adventures episodes of Batman TAS. The design is similar and same voice actor. I was surprised that Falco is the Rat King I figured he was just a one time filler villain and would never appear again.

Oh if people missed it yesterday Nick is still airing the Turtles at it's normal spot.

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
This was a good episode. I love Rat King's design in this show. He's a creepy character normally but they added more to the creepy factor since he was burned alive in the process of becoming the rat King. He reminds me of Scarecrow from The New Batman Adventures episodes of Batman TAS. The design is similar and same voice actor. I was surprised that Falco is the Rat King I figured he was just a one time filler villain and would never appear again.

Oh if people missed it yesterday Nick is still airing the Turtles at it's normal spot.

I KNEW IT! Or at leas had a hunch about the similar voice actors. xp *feels smart*

So what did you think about this week or last weeks "new Girl in town" I like how the shipping isn't too in our faces like some other series *cough* Korra *cough* cause let's be frank they are mutant turtles and ship teasing them with humans is still kind of gross. And even though I probably said it already I do like this version of Raph most of all. I don't see him as much as a spotlight stealer this time and I like that Leo is more down to Earth and doesn't have the whole holier than thou complex. So overall a damn good series. Hopefully it doesn't get cancel like so many other good series have.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff