Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

The ending.. what exactly HAPPENED?!

Yeah I know the show is over 6 years old now, but I just now finished the entire series, and I am confused as hell. So many questions left unanswered.

Yes, I am (now) aware that the ending it had was not planned, because the show was canceled, but are there any theories or canon endings that have been revealed that I should know about? I'm a HUGE fan of that series and I'm dying to know more, and I am so disappointed about its cancellation.

Super Genius

Comics. The Titans' memory lives on in the comic series that inspired the show. And I'm not so sure you'd like the current incarnation, but old trades should be good. Tr The Judas Contract. I hear that has good stuff.

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

i love that show
however, i never saw the ending
i'd just like to believe that it doesn't have one

Dangerous Lunatic

Lex Joseph Luthor
Comics. The Titans' memory lives on in the comic series that inspired the show. And I'm not so sure you'd like the current incarnation, but old trades should be good. Tr The Judas Contract. I hear that has good stuff.

Sorry, I'm a little confused. What is the exact name of the comic series?
Pirate Rufi
Lex Joseph Luthor

Adventures of the Sauce Brothers Brigade.

Super Genius

Pirate Rufi
Lex Joseph Luthor

Teen Tians. But story arcs usually have their own subtitle.

Conservative Friend

4,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I'm a Teen Titans fan as well but I haven't seen the ending yet.
Actually, if you just finished, you came in at a good time. Cartoon Network has taken a heavy endorsement of DC comics and DC related cartoons. Young Justice, Brave and the Bold, etc etc. They've made it an official 'block' on their channel even.

This is relevant is because occasionally they air shorts during this block. Teen Titans Go! is one of these shorts, and it's based around the old Teen Titan's cartoon. It has become quite popular and has made Cartoon Network consider creating a Teen Titans Go cartoon series. It would be more of a reboot or retooling of the series, as it would focus much more heavily on comedy, but still. It's Teen Titans.

So don't feel too bad quite yet. Between this, the comic based off of the show, and the Movie, there are still plenty of avenues left for you in this series.
The show had a full sixty five episode run. Very few cartoons these days make it past sixty five episodes. I understand Teen Titans was popular and I know it has a lot of fans but there are in my opinion shows teen times better then Teen Titans that did not even get half the episodes Teen Titans got.

Only read the eighties run of the Teen Titans comic if you want to hate the cartoon. Because once you read that run you will see just how much of a poor adaptation the cartoon was and how it spit in the face of this great comic and turned complex interesting characters into annoying and generic stereotypes.

Dangerous Lunatic

timaeusCreamsicle
Actually, if you just finished, you came in at a good time. Cartoon Network has taken a heavy endorsement of DC comics and DC related cartoons. Young Justice, Brave and the Bold, etc etc. They've made it an official 'block' on their channel even.

This is relevant is because occasionally they air shorts during this block. Teen Titans Go! is one of these shorts, and it's based around the old Teen Titan's cartoon. It has become quite popular and has made Cartoon Network consider creating a Teen Titans Go cartoon series. It would be more of a reboot or retooling of the series, as it would focus much more heavily on comedy, but still. It's Teen Titans.

So don't feel too bad quite yet. Between this, the comic based off of the show, and the Movie, there are still plenty of avenues left for you in this series.

Thank you very much. Yeah, one of my friends is trying to get me into Young Justice.
I'm not too excited for the "New Teen Titans" if that's what you mean by Teen Titans Go. Are they the same thing?
I'm talking about the whole chibi deal.

Dangerous Lunatic

Creativerealms
The show had a full sixty five episode run. Very few cartoons these days make it past sixty five episodes. I understand Teen Titans was popular and I know it has a lot of fans but there are in my opinion shows teen times better then Teen Titans that did not even get half the episodes Teen Titans got.

Only read the eighties run of the Teen Titans comic if you want to hate the cartoon. Because once you read that run you will see just how much of a poor adaptation the cartoon was and how it spit in the face of this great comic and turned complex interesting characters into annoying and generic stereotypes.

..I never said I hated the cartoon, I love it. But it sounds like you despise it. That's okay, it's your opinion. And I understand it. A lot of the character traits are pretty anime-cliche. I get it. But I was also able to see other sides to the characters that were very unique and thought provoking.

Loyal Member

5,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I always loved the TT show. I'm sure it was nothing like the original comic at all, but I still loved it. o3o

As for the ending, I've not seen the entire series in chronological order yet...but I have it on my comp... I just need to find the time to watch it.
I lovehe show but never saw the ending of it. Sorry emotion_8c

Fluffy Creature

You're better off not knowing, since the final episode "Things Change" was an anti-climactic depressing mess. The only thing it resolves is a particular relationship, and it does so in one of the worst ways imaginable. crying

Precious Sweetheart

7,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
D: the ending made me cry. Terra has to be such a b***h, even at the end...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff