Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

9,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I like this show. I remember seeing the previews when I was watching AT on demand. I was reluctant to give AT a chance, but ended up loving it, so I thought, why not? Some episodes are sort of, meh, but most of them are fun, and have funny and heartwarming moments. The art and music are beautiful. I really like how different the characters, especially the gems are, and their relationships with each other and Steven. Amethyst might be my favorite gem. I really hope they develop Steven more.

Mewling Fatcat

I love it so much c: Me and my friends are cosplaying the 4 at momo con and Im going to be amethyst
User ImageUser Image

what grabbed me right away was the style. i just love the character design too, all the characters have their own super-unique bodies and faces. that's something i see lacking in more modern animated films/shows. the music really gets me too. one of my favorite things is all the different colors and lighting it uses like WOAH. each episode is really deep in its own way, and i really like this series.

User ImageUser Image

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
I like the song ;-;
i love that show!

Feral Monster

I love SU so much! Especially how it can keep the light, and upbeatness but also have a certain depth to it.

Fluffy Rabbit

900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Steven Universe is one of my favorite shows on the air right now!

I'm hoping they delve deeper into developing the gems, more of Rose Quartz's backstory, and Steven getting is gem powers.

As much as I love the gems, I get really, really, really excited when they do episodes about the gem fusions!! I think they're so imaginative and creative. heart Can't wait to see Garnet/Pearl fusion and maybe a triple gem fusion! 3nodding

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Detective_Lapin
Steven Universe is one of my favorite shows on the air right now!

I'm hoping they delve deeper into developing the gems, more of Rose Quartz's backstory, and Steven getting is gem powers.

As much as I love the gems, I get really, really, really excited when they do episodes about the gem fusions!! I think they're so imaginative and creative. heart Can't wait to see Garnet/Pearl fusion and maybe a triple gem fusion! 3nodding

I laughed so hard when Garnet asked Amethyst to fuse with her. Amethyst's reaction was hilarious.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff