Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Bear

8,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
I was on Youtube today and I was very bored. So I decided to watch some Steven Universe videos until I came across a video that there was going to be a half-hour special event! So the episodes are "The Return" (Which I think is Peridot's return) and "Jail Break", I don't know about the story line for "Jail Break" yet but I will see the half-hour special after I watch 'Marble Madness". What are you excited for?
A new gem better than Peridot ._.
Yeah, I'm really hoping for some new gems

Feral Protector

12,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
"The Return" could also be Lapis... Just putting it out there. Maybe a team up?

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

I want to know who the hell this is. [x]

Methinks it's "Sapphire" who's supposedly one of the gems that make Garnet.

Dapper Capitalist

From the titles it sound to me like the crystal gems "return" to the home world and have to "jail break" to get home.

Friendly Bear

8,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
CreativeButLazy
From the titles it sound to me like the crystal gems "return" to the home world and have to "jail break" to get home.

Yeah I think that "Jail Break" is a Amethyst and Steven themed episode because of the preview.

Friendly Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Timid 100
Personally I think the return is likely the return of the Homeworld Gems to Earth, and it ends with the gems minus Steven being caught. The Homeworld Gems don't realize Steven's a gem (remember how peridot called him 'a steven'?) so he's not caught and it's up to him and Connie (i hope but probably not) and probably Ruby and Sapphire to save the day!

Friendly Bear

8,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Lemonin
Personally I think the return is likely the return of the Homeworld Gems to Earth, and it ends with the gems minus Steven being caught. The Homeworld Gems don't realize Steven's a gem (remember how peridot called him 'a steven'?) so he's not caught and it's up to him and Connie (i hope but probably not) and probably Ruby and Sapphire to save the day!

Sapphire + Ruby = Garnet. gaia_diamond

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces