Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
Puppet of Shadow
Steven is gonna overload on missed tv and dream up an uncle grandpa adventure... my theory anyways
I wish that was the case. But the special was originally suppose to air somewhere before the Return. If you look at the promos that is advertizing the crossover, you will see Garnet in her old form. Judging by the promos alone; it looks like Uncle Grandpa inexplicably crash landed on Beach City by himself. I don't think his buddies will be included. I can't imagine how they will work in a talking pizza, and Godzilla rip off, and a stock image of a tiger. But I could be wrong.

At lest I don't have to worry about this episode ruining the plot inducing storyline. So people have the choice to skip it if they want too and not worry about missing out crucial details.

Friendly Bear

8,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Hikarulawl
NorganSpinnet
This show is a sign that our society is getting more progressive. I've never seen anyone get away with writing this much homoeroticism into a kid's show. Actually, its very impressive. I'm surprised conservative mothers haven't complained yet.

I was wondering about that as well. I think what's keeping this show from getting the attention from conservatives soccer moms and Fox News; is because Steven Universe isn't marketable. The fandom have no real merchandise. Just some T-shirts and few DVDs. When or if this show start getting toys and collectables, that's when the media will catches on.

I want SU merchandise too!!!!

8,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
Robotic madisongh2002
Hikarulawl
NorganSpinnet
This show is a sign that our society is getting more progressive. I've never seen anyone get away with writing this much homoeroticism into a kid's show. Actually, its very impressive. I'm surprised conservative mothers haven't complained yet.

I was wondering about that as well. I think what's keeping this show from getting the attention from conservatives soccer moms and Fox News; is because Steven Universe isn't marketable. The fandom have no real merchandise. Just some T-shirts and few DVDs. When or if this show start getting toys and collectables, that's when the media will catches on.

I want SU merchandise too!!!!

I will kill for a lion plush right about now.

Sarcastic Genius

Uncle Grandpa episode was crazy even for something involving Uncle Grandpa...
And I loved it.
So many references and things. That checklist in the end...memories!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aged Gaian

10,075 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
THE SAY UNCLE GRANDPA EPISODE WAS SO BRILLIANT JESUS CHRIST. I WAS WORRIED BUT ALL MY WORRIES WERE INSTANTLY REMOVED IN THE FIRST MINUTE

" don't worry, none of this is canon * stares at camera* " I lost my s**t at this moment

fatui's Fangirl

Liberal Fairy

13,850 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hero 100
Hello steven universe people! I just recently re watched Island Adventure and it's my favorite episode atm. I ship Lars and Sadie so much emotion_bigheart

8,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
HashtagNoSwag
THE SAY UNCLE GRANDPA EPISODE WAS SO BRILLIANT JESUS CHRIST. I WAS WORRIED BUT ALL MY WORRIES WERE INSTANTLY REMOVED IN THE FIRST MINUTE

" don't worry, none of this is canon * stares at camera* " I lost my s**t at this moment

I can't even tell you how I relieved I was the moment when Uncle Grandpa said, "Don't worry. None of this is canon." The crew had pull the biggest prank on us fans and boy how we all fell for it.

8,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
The Heichou
Hello steven universe people! I just recently re watched Island Adventure and it's my favorite episode atm. I ship Lars and Sadie so much emotion_bigheart

fatui's Fangirl

Liberal Fairy

13,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hero 100
Hikarulawl
The Heichou

lol I just finished watching the new episode and I love that scene

Timid Friend

the crossover episode was great. 3nodding

favorite moment might be Amethyst eating pizza steve. rofl

Sarcastic Genius

kittykonataizumi

A shame that scene wasn't canon...

Timid Friend

Mystic Onyx
kittykonataizumi

A shame that scene wasn't canon...

yep then the delicious little jerk would be gone till Friday cool

fatui's Fangirl

Liberal Fairy

13,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hero 100
I saw Say Uncle and I think it was an okay episode. I thought the little references to the fans was cute but other than that the ep was boring and weird. I like weirdness but it was a off kilter sort of weird - like the writers were trying to hard to be 'funny and random'. I also noticed a few people get really upset with the episode which goes to show how unnecessary this episode was and instead of wasting an episode, there could've been one that contributed to the plot

8,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
The Heichou
I saw Say Uncle and I think it was an okay episode. I thought the little references to the fans was cute but other than that the ep was boring and weird. I like weirdness but it was a off kilter sort of weird - like the writers were trying to hard to be 'funny and random'. I also noticed a few people get really upset with the episode which goes to show how unnecessary this episode was and instead of wasting an episode, there could've been one that contributed to the plot

Contributing to the plot is what the worst thing that could had happen with that crossover. The main number one reason why many fans of Steven Universe was afraid of the crossover, because it could be canon. Being non canon is what saved this collaborating from opening another gate. One greater than the Derpy gate, Twilightcorn gate, and Pie gate combine.
I'm not going to lie. That episode is the only good episode of Uncle Grandpa ever thanks to the writers of Steven Universe. Unfortunately this means this very same episode is the most mediocre episode of Steven Universe.

The bright side of this, you can skip this episode and it won't have any impact on the intricate story.

fatui's Fangirl

Liberal Fairy

13,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hero 100
Hikarulawl
I meant that the whole crossover shouldn't have happened and instead of a shitty crossover, there could've been an ep that contributed to the plot. And I agree with the fact that Uncle Grandpa contributing to SU plot would've been horrible

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff