Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

should they add another super hero to the mix, with the same powers as static, but a girl?????

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 13, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

hell no they shouldent
cutiechik22
ya, me too, now, i just heard from my uncle, who knows dwane mcduffie, and he said that they are making a 5th season!!!!! blaugh scream heart

Somehow I find that hard to believe. Considering the fact that just the other day I spoke to Dwayne McDuffie myself on the Static Shock TV Tome message boards and he said that they don't have the money to make a Season 5 because no toy company would agree to make Static Shock merchandise.

You might be confused with Teen Titans because Dwayne McDuffie is also a writer for that cartoon AND TT is getting a 5th season.
" i put a shock to yout system", i love that line..
Mystical Kairi
cutiechik22
ya, me too, now, i just heard from my uncle, who knows dwane mcduffie, and he said that they are making a 5th season!!!!! blaugh scream heart

Somehow I find that hard to believe. Considering the fact that just the other day I spoke to Dwayne McDuffie myself on the Static Shock TV Tome message boards and he said that they don't have the money to make a Season 5 because no toy company would agree to make Static Shock merchandise.

You might be confused with Teen Titans because Dwayne McDuffie is also a writer for that cartoon AND TT is getting a 5th season.

maybe, but, i thought that cosplay was going to do somthing!
static girl

What cosplay thing?

By the way, I like your new username.
Mystical Kairi
static girl

What cosplay thing?

By the way, I like your new username.

thx, im gonna start dressing my avi like static, im starting with a girls hunter black, its gonna be so cool!!!!!
by the way, i like your siggy, it rocks!!!!!
(by the way, who is she-bang?
static girl
thx, im gonna start dressing my avi like static, im starting with a girls hunter black, its gonna be so cool!!!!!
by the way, i like your siggy, it rocks!!!!!
(by the way, who is she-bang?

Good luck on your Static cosplay thing, and thanks for the compliment about my signature.

*gasp* You don't know who Shebang is!?...Well she was only in three episodes, so unfortunately most people don't know who she is. *sigh*

She first shows up in the episode "Shebang", and then appears in two more episodes; "The Parent Trap" and "She-Back!".

Her real name is Shenice Vale and, truthfully, she's not even human. You learn more about that in the episode "Shebang".

In case you couldn't already tell, she's my favorite character. 3nodding
ahhhhhhhhhh, now for the explination about cosplay, they have done all sorts of sci fi stuff, anime stuff, cartoon stuff, in fact, they did about half of the TT stuff like that stupid battle tower, stuff like that.....
he deserves a gf!!!!! he needs at least some comfort in his life that dosnt involve worrying about his family being attacked by a bang baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i mean, 4 seasons of beating up bang babies to no avail but almost being found out by daisy and her friend(cant remember her name).i would have made that deduction a long time ago!but anyway, he needs a gf very badly, one that also needs to keep her identity secret!
the whole concept of static shok is the waste of a lowly scur!
Actually it was cancelled because no toy company will make any toys or merchandise for static shock so dwayne didnt have any more money left to make Static Shock, so they cancelled it. Cartoon Network did not buy Static Shock rights, if they there will be a 5th season as that will give Dwayne enough money to make a 5th season, but they didn't. WB still owns the rights so Cartoon Network has to pay WB a certain aount of money everytime they show one episode of Static Shock 3nodding . So, hope that clears everything up. sweatdrop
yeah, too bad cartoon network didnt buy, i wish they did though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff