Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
wow i never new that
I like that episode where it's all "Just remember poop. People Order Our Patties. Spongebob undersdands poop.
This thread is retarded and so is the creator of set thread whee
Idk about that but Nick aired proof that Spongebob was supposed to be drawn with a top hat.
Rumors are that Spongebob and Patrick were supposed to be a gay couple.
Well, you have a point.
Does make some sense. :/

4,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
Murderous Rave
Did joo no that? I mean...it makes sence if you think about it. Who names a town Bikini Bottom? 3nodding

lol i was thinkin about that about a month ago
know what else makes no sense A KITCHEN SPONGE LIVING IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA AND HAS A BEST FRIEND THAT IS A DUMB SEASTAR!!!!!!!!!!! > sad
I was already watching adultswim with my sister at the time [home movies for the win! ;P] so it would've made no difference to me xD

I wouldn't be too surprised if that were the case anyway, a lot of the s**t from that show that I look back on did kinda reek of adult-themed undertones.. rolleyes

Beloved Fatcat

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
yeaaaaa I didnt realise there are a lot of inappropiate things in tht show until I was like...13...

Unbeatable Raider

Spongebob debuted on Nickelodeon on May 1st, 1999. Adult Swim debuted on Cartoon Network on September 1st, 2001.

Dates alone prove you wrong, even if the channel differences don't.
Saiyan Prince Vegita
Spongebob debuted on Nickelodeon on May 1st, 1999. Adult Swim debuted on Cartoon Network on September 1st, 2001.

logic and gaia don't mix. That and I already pointed this wout with little luck.

Unbeatable Raider

Creativerealms
Saiyan Prince Vegita

logic and gaia don't mix. That and I already pointed this wout with little luck.

Where logic fails, rote memorization can succeed?

Honestly, I just didn't explore the whole thread.
I have heard before that it was an adult show. I would believe it, not because it is inappropriate for youngsters but because alot of the humor is too advanced for them. I think what they're doing is intentionally adding a certain kind of humor that only older people can grasp. They know alot of parents will sit and watch tv with their kids, and there's really nothing more annoying than a mindless kid's cartoon. So they aim some at the parents. As far as the show having inappropriate jokes, I don't think any of them are that bad. For example, bikini bottom isn't something 'not meant for children's ears'. Everyone, kids espescially think that peoples private areas are funny.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff