Welcome to Gaia! ::

personally i don't like the show, but i don't have anything against ppl who do like itt. I was reading a large article in the Arizona Republic shortly after the movie was released and the creator of the show said there are many more episodes in production. It just takes a while for them to be completed (9-10 months per 30 min episode for almost all cartoons). They are going to air later this year
spongebob sucks a**!
don't waste your time, online petitions don't mean s**t. not like you can force the creator to continue the series
weishaupt
don't waste your time, online petitions don't mean s**t. not like you can force the creator to continue the series

Who said it was forcing anyone? At least its an effort for people who DO enjoy the show. So please, don't discourage whatever efforts trying to be made. If you don't think its worthit, then don't bother replying. Thank you.
CANCELLED! YES! OH HAPPY DAYS!
The creator hasent came up with s**t in a while it seems that sponge is dead xd About time too...
xShrinerx
weishaupt

Who said it was forcing anyone? At least its an effort for people who DO enjoy the show. So please, don't discourage whatever efforts trying to be made. If you don't think its worthit, then don't bother replying. Thank you.

i'm just saying, an online petition is about worth the paper it's printed on. even if they got a million names, no one would care, because the same person could just put in a million different random names
and about that comment on how it's the only clever show that was aired on nick, that's bull because invader zim was incredibly clever but fell to the same fate. maybe nick is the stupid one, i think it's just that nick can't stand having good shows on.
Sponge Bob is not a clever show. The new Nick is not a clever channel anymore. The only recent good show that was on Nick, worth watching, was Invader Zim. The old shows, like Rocko's Modern Life were way more "clever" than this Sponge Bob. Tell me why you think it's so clever?
MikoMistressKagome139
Dark Tensen
MikoMistressKagome139
Dark Tensen
MikoMistressKagome139
Who ever hates SpongeBob should suck balls. stare SPONGEBOB MUST LIVE ON scream

what a gay child
I'm not gay you p***k scream

User Image
Would you like to suck some balls stare
xd
Spongebob? Cancelled?! NO! crying I hope they change their mind about cancelling Spongebob.
FINALLY!!!!! Spongebob sucks!!

*dancedance*

biggrin biggrin biggrin

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
That actually made my night. Whoot! No more freaky sponge in khakis! xd No offence to those who like it, but I think in all honesty that the cartoon industry can do WAAAAY better. razz
I used to like the show, but now it's just stupid and annoying.
Wolvgen
Yay biggrin *starts playing we are the champions*

Yes! I almost left spongebob the movie and slit my wrists! *joins in dancing*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out