Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lord_Cthulhu
Teddybear217
Lord_Cthulhu
HOT HOBO WITH CHEESE!
He's been cancel'd!

Whoopie!

No more ******** anthropormorphic cheeses with bald cephalapods and obese starfish! WHOOPIE!

Make way for a good show!

As strongbad would say,
DELETED!

He's a sponge (that's why he's named SPONGEbob) not a cheese.

@ dArK_eLeMeNt_gIrL

Read the article I've posted.

I know that, but he IS mistaken for a "talking cheese" in the episode with squilliam and that band.
Such a crappy show, I think that if Nick didn't put it on the air, we'd still have Zim...

Zim, like all shows, had a life span, which can be elongated by ratings and/or popularity.

Nick, as we all should know, is always working on new shows, so is highly unlikely that the sponge was replacing Zim.

and I'm surprised you watched the show enough to know that. Maybe you liked it after all. wink
no, but let's just say that I have a morbidly obese 13 year old cousin unhealthily obsessed with spongebod, I have to watch them with her so he heart doesn't go POP!
SPONGEBOB! SPONGEBOB! Because of him they cancelled INVADER ZIM!!!
Dracora
SPONGEBOB! SPONGEBOB! Because of him they cancelled INVADER ZIM!!!

Que?
KarmaCondemned
Spongebob annoys me. -ignores petition-
u suk! spongebob rules
crazymazy91
KarmaCondemned
Spongebob annoys me. -ignores petition-
u suk! spongebob rules

Please use proper English.
"You suck! Spongebob rules"
Every one who thinks spongbobs gay doesen't have any humer. Man can't anyone take a joke. stare And who cares about Invader Zim. Spongbob is way better then that show.
wolfout
Every one who thinks spongbobs gay doesen't have any humer. Man can't anyone take a joke. stare And who cares about Invader Zim. Spongbob is way better then that show.

YOU BLASPHEMOUS HERETIC! I'LL KILL YOUR ORGANS FOR THAT!
Sponge Bob was annoying...but I loved GARY!!! crying
the only reason spongebob is being banned or watever,is because you americans are too tense and live in a country run by fear of imperfectness . spongebob is just a cartoon.relax guys.be more like us irish relax and have a drink. mrgreen
Dark Tensen
spongebob was, is, and will always be a gay show for gay children.

What's gay about it. There's nothing actually gay about it, it's just a little kid's show that older people can enjoy too. Nothing gay, otherwise they wouldn't show it on TV, smart one
I am surprised, but HAPPY. Terribly terribly happy!! DIE SPONGEBOB, DIE!!!!
i know how the spongebob fans feel. ounce i learned zim was cancelled i felt very empty inside. i don't LOVE spongebob but the show is amuseing and would like to see it stay on air.
I personally find spongebob annoying...
xShrinerx
For the ones who only seem to be sticking around this thread waiting for some proof and links. Its not too hard to find the rumor, just type in a few keywords such as "spongebob cancelled" into your search engine, and I'm sure it'll come up with some links for you. -But- like I said, this was a rumor, and a good enough one to start a few petitions about it.

Well, if all of the sources are rumors, and that's all you have to go by, then I don't think spongebob is in much danger, because rumors are just that. They're rumors. Until you start seeing it plastered all over the news and nickoldeon and such, I wouldn't worry too much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff