Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I recently watched Space Jam for the first time since I was a kid, and it was as awesome as I remembered.

I only have one quip: The aliens(Nerdlucks)-Zilch, Nada, Void, Bupkus, and Null- got like less than a half hour of screen time in their cute little original forms, before transforming into their ugly Monstar counterparts. I loved those little aliens. Then they completely disappeared.

Personally I think these aliens deserve their own cartoon show, either taking place before Space Jam, and their antics on Moron Mountain, or after Space Jam when they stayed in Looney Tune land.

Anyone else in love with these adorable yet evil little aliens?

Discuss:
-Space Jam the movie
-Who is your favorite Nerdluck?
-Why we haven't seen more of these characters?

I might add that the Space Jam website is still in it's original form, check it out!

http://www2.warnerbros.com/spacejam/movie/cmp/lineup/badguysframes.html
I HATE THEM they dont deserve shiit twisted twisted
irie_me_yute
I HATE THEM they dont deserve shiit twisted twisted

they're true villains man.
Sajmando
I also saw the movie recently and I can tell you from my experience that it's not the same watching it when you are a kid and when you are an adult.

The movie is made for kids that's all neutral

butbut Michael Jordan's acting is impeccable! lol.

Shameless Ladykiller

23,000 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Loved Space jam as a kid, I thought it was an awesome movie, after watching it I was expecting to see the aliens again but I never saw them so I just brushed it off.

My main concern is what they did to Lola Bunny.../facedesk

Vermillion Bibliophile

-Rue. akugo
Loved Space jam as a kid, I thought it was an awesome movie, after watching it I was expecting to see the aliens again but I never saw them so I just brushed it off.

My main concern is what they did to Lola Bunny.../facedesk

I'm with you on this one. They took Lola from a sort of bad*** and turned her into a psycho stalker that's a few steps away from Yandere.

Dapper Dabbler

They were appealing bad guys. I remember thinking they'd appear in shorts after the movie came out, because of how they said they'd stay with the toons at the end of the movie. I was disappointed when it didn't come to pass.

Guildswoman

4,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I thought they were funny too as their smaller more trouble making selves and though they should get their own little toon shorts too
yeah i think they should have their own show.
but first they have to once again take the talents of the best ball players.
imagine the small guy taking the talent of allen iverson! xd
I think it would be hilarious to see the nerdlucks try and invade other cartoons' universes... and fail miserably. xd

Lonely Hunter

21,790 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
I love them, besides Lola they were my favorite characters. I was expecting them to have their own show or maybe appear in the latest cartton "The Looney Tunes Show."
I still have the Nerdlucks figures and some trading cards of them.
The names you added are different from my merchandises...maybe the have different name elsewhere.
victorsaurus
I love them, besides Lola they were my favorite characters. I was expecting them to have their own show or maybe appear in the latest cartton "The Looney Tunes Show."
I still have the Nerdlucks figures and some trading cards of them.
The names you added are different from my merchandises...maybe the have different name elsewhere.

Yeah I got the names from the website, which I guess is outdated. but I like those names better cause they all mean nothing.

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

+.♦.+ Tea for Two +.♦.+

Sadly to say, this movie was nothing more but a merchandise for Looney Tunes and Air Jordan even since they made those commercials such as these:

Though, I get what you mean, I watched the movie when I was a kid and I thought it was great. :3

I was also wondering as to why didn't the aliens get their own cartoons since I have seen other shows like Animaniacs, Tiny Toons, etc.

-~--~-
a space jam 2 would be nice

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas