Welcome to Gaia! ::

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
Has anyone seen this anime yet? I saw it on Hulu yesterday. So far it's pretty good, I'm liking it as a new redo as Sailor Moon for a new generation. I hope that continue it in the future.

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
Did anyone check out this anime?
I've seen it on Crunchyroll and I love it so much! whee
I even saw the preview for Act 2 Ami- Sailor Mercury. <3
I can already tell it will be almost exactly like the manga for sure. *day dreams*

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
Yep I watch it on Hulu. I love it too. I can't to see it next Monday. I'm a little bummed that they won't continue it onto the Outers but it would be great to see them battle Queen Beryl.

Let Me Live's Significant Otter

Laureled Peacemaker

45,925 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Peacekeeper 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
I hadn't watched it yet, I saw a lot of bad stuff about it on Tumblr.

Pink Lady for Heroes vs Villains Day!.
Reginald Orius

I personally think it's better than the original anime. Then again, I'm also a manga purist.

I think this anime should be viewed, not as a comparison to the 90's anime, but as a new series with a new plot.

(Hey guys, I'm currently in the Avatar Arena and did a Madoka/Sailor Moon Spoof. It would be great if you guys could check it out a bit. )

/人 ‿‿ 人\
User Image

Let Me Live's Significant Otter

Laureled Peacemaker

45,925 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Peacekeeper 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Eistir
Reginald Orius

I personally think it's better than the original anime. Then again, I'm also a manga purist.

I think this anime should be viewed, not as a comparison to the 90's anime, but as a new series with a new plot.

(Hey guys, I'm currently in the Avatar Arena and did a Madoka/Sailor Moon Spoof. It would be great if you guys could check it out a bit. )

/人 ‿‿ 人\
User Image

Some of the larger issues were with how badly certain parts are animated (such as areas where Usagi has pupils facing in two different directions).

Reginald Orius
Eistir
Reginald Orius

/人 ‿‿ 人\
User Image

Some of the larger issues were with how badly certain parts are animated (such as areas where Usagi has pupils facing in two different directions).

If that is the case, that would be a very bad part on Toei Animation. They're a really big company, doing series like One Piece. They shouldn't be messing up like that.

Brainy Genius

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I love it! smile

Blessed Seeker

13,475 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Trying so hard not to watch with nostalgia glasses. The art style is really good. I'm glad it will be more faithful to the manga.

Inquisitive Prophet

Gaaaaah I love it so far. It makes me all happy inside because Sailor Moon was my childhood, lol. I think it's wonderful so far, I think the transformation sequence is gorgeous and fluid as well as the animation. Can't wait for the next episodes. heart

Interesting Seeker

18,325 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
I really like it. I guess I'm not being so critical to exam every detail to catch the flaws. Watching and reading subtitles and all. I really like the shininess of it as well. How close it runs with the manga is a super duper plus.
I started watching it, but I'll just stick with the manga and the original animated version. If Sailor Uranus was in it, I'd watch...
Eistir
Reginald Orius
Eistir
Reginald Orius

/人 ‿‿ 人\
User Image

If that is the case, that would be a very bad part on Toei Animation. They're a really big company, doing series like One Piece. They shouldn't be messing up like that.

Are expressions not a vital concern at all, though?
I feel worried.
I can't do it. Watched the first episode and the animation quality is atrocious.
There are college students doing entire projects in a few weeks alone that produce much higher quality stuff than this, never mind a whole team that had this hyped up for two years.

User Image

User Image

User Image

This is seriously unacceptable in this day an age for a professional company.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff