Welcome to Gaia! ::

zomg. I love this toonmoviething. The title does not fit because they spent like eight minutes on the road to El Dorado, but I'm okay with that, because it was mildly educational and fun and funny and stuff.

Tulio and Miguel seem a little close for comfort. By which I mean "omfg totalleh gay," but then there was that chick Chel with the crazy thighs and the boobs and stuff. And everyone is all lusting after Tulio and AHAHAHAHA my inner yaoi fangirl was surprised and giggly at the undertones.

Mmm, Dreamworks slash.
I heart THE ROAD TO EL DORADO IT WAS SO FUNNY
that moive is hillarious
I haven't seen that movie in FOREVER. o_o I remember I used to love it, and I thought the music was awesome.

*goes to rent it*
THAT FILM SO ROCKS. i HAVENT SEEN IT IN AGES.
The Road To El Dorado is hillarious, I love it! heart
YESH! Road to el Dorado rocks my socks! A friend and I made a short film of the beginning of the movie! I got to play miguel and she played tulio! I love that movie so much...and I don't find it one bit degrading that I like a kiddy movie...CAUSE IT ROCKS
AWESOME MOVIE. whee Havnt seen it in ages, though.
I loved that movie. I really want to see it again.
heart i loved that movie heart My favourite charater was the hourse because he is sooooo funny biggrin
Quote:
zomg. I love this toonmoviething. The title does not fit because they spent like eight minutes on the road to El Dorado, but I'm okay with that, because it was mildly educational and fun and funny and stuff.

Tulio and Miguel seem a little close for comfort. By which I mean "omfg totalleh gay," but then there was that chick Chel with the crazy thighs and the boobs and stuff. And everyone is all lusting after Tulio and AHAHAHAHA my inner yaoi fangirl was surprised and giggly at the undertones.

Mmm, Dreamworks slash.

dude..... that movie is funny.
oh and F.Y.I. Tulio and Miguel are not gay!!!!!
*screams* whats with you people?!
I really did love this movie a lot too! It had an awesome storyline and really kept you watching. I watched this like 8 times in a row once when I couldn't get to sleep and I think it's burned into my brain now. I have to agree with the first post that Tulio and Miguel do seem a little close... I dunno. I don't see that kind of connection between a lot of other guy-friends. I also agree with the Chel thing. I mean, how can you not see that girls hips?! They have their own gravitational force or something...
Aye, now Chel had biiig hips...
And I can definitly see the yaoi-ness, had it not been for that girl.
This movie is AWESOME!!!! The music is so cool and the characters are so hillarious!
i like that movie^^ i havn't seen it in a long time though

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces