Welcome to Gaia! ::

Queen of Memories's Significant Otter

Exploratory Bloodsucker

12,625 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
So, like, I recently watched this movie and I loved it. Jack Frost was awesome and the movie was adorable and just >////<

My question is, do you think it will ever get a sequel?

If so, what do you think it would be about?

I know that the movie didn't do too well, but it did gather quite a bit of a cult following.

What do you guys think?
It was pretty cute, I've definitely seen it more than once. My only major complaint is I didn't think Jack's voice suited him in the English version. I'd watch a sequel.

Ice-Cold Member

8,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Rise of the Guardians became my favorite movie so I would love to watch a sequel.

priya yume's Senpai

Dapper Phantom

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conventioneer 300
『ШҺαt α Ϩωϵϵʈ ɳɩgнʈɱαɾε 』

★〖((Sup mother effers! But ok ROTG should get a Prequel instead of a sequel. Their were many charters left out of the movie they did not even mention the huge war that raged on centuries ago. They did not tell you that Bunnymund was the last of his kind nor that Tooth is an orphan her parents slaughtered right in front of her eyes. Nightlight was not even mentioned nor was Orsmic and Kathrine. Not even going to tell you Pitch`s past its just so effing heart breaking. But ya Prequel would be awsome. )) 〗★

Dapper Gaian

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
love that movie!!!! I would love to see a sequel I think they set it up so that it is possible but who knows...

Adorable Ante

It would have been nice. Jack Frost's so handsome anyway.
I used to be obsessed with it. emotion_kirakira And yus, Jack Frost indeed. emotion_bigheart

Despite the huge contribution of the fans, who managed to give ROTG $306 million in the box office, Dreamworks still laid off 350 employees. That's a big deal.
So I'm not sure if there's going to be a sequel about it.
The only good news you can get out of is Peter Ramsey is still 'in talks about it' with Dreamworks.

We can only hope. biggrin
If you've watched ROTG you definitely need to read the Guardians of Childhood series that it was based off of.

I would LOVE a sequel but I doubt we would ever get it. I think if they do a sequel I would hope they would be a little more faithful to the books by incorporating Pitch in it again and his daughter Mother Nature.

Pitch was my favorite btw so of course I would hope he would be back lol.

If not a sequel a prequel showing how all of them became the Guardians and having Katherine and Nightlight!

But I think since fans having incorporated Jack Frost into the whole Big Four (it might be Big Six now with Anna and Elsa) and him still have a huge following, I think there could be a tiny spark of hope with them doing a sequel.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff