Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I see tons of Adventure Time talk on gaia, but how about Regular Show? I find the tacky humor quite hilarious and how regular scenarios become apocalyptic is amusing. What's your favorite episode?

PS - I don't give a crap if you like Adventure Time better, or if you hate the show. No one told you to click on this post in order to spread hate.

Dangerous Visionary

You know how else like Regular show? MY MOM!
(well like one scene she giggled and then she turn ed around and saw it was a cartoon and started nagging) stare Anyway I ******** love Regular Show can't wait till get a full season box set.

Friendly Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yeah I noticed. Adventure time actually has its own sub-forum too... I guess Regular show isn't popular enough or something.

But anyways, at first I wasn't really too sure whether or not I was going to like Regular show at first. It seemed really stupid to me and the artwork reminded me of Flapjack. Of course I was horribly wrong about it later on once I saw a couple of episodes. My opinion about the show changed greatly, and I realized It's a really funny show! In fact it's one of the shows I tend to watch the most on CN these days. Favorite episode? I'd have to say the episode where Mordecai and Rigby prank muscle man on his birthday. That was a pretty good one xd

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Miss-dark8607
(well like one scene she giggled and then she turn ed around and saw it was a cartoon and started nagging) stare Anyway I ******** love Regular Show can't wait till get a full season box set.

Lmao. Haters gonna hate. And YES.I CANT WAIT. Do you know when it comes out?

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Ninja Ryu11
Yeah I noticed. Adventure time actually has its own sub-forum too... I guess Regular show isn't popular enough or something.

But anyways, at first I wasn't really too sure whether or not I was going to like Regular show at first. It seemed really stupid to me and the artwork reminded me of Flapjack. Of course I was horribly wrong about it later on once I saw a couple of episodes. My opinion about the show changed greatly, and I realized It's a really funny show! In fact it's one of the shows I tend to watch the most on CN these days. Favorite episode? I'd have to say the episode where Mordecai and Rigby prank muscle man on his birthday. That was a pretty good one xd

I thought it was gonna be stupid, too! But the underlying innuendos were too amusing to hate. Was that the episode where Muscle Man says "We need guests with breasts, and mine don't count"?
Ninja Ryu11

Adventure Time only has it's own subforum due to the recent sponsoring/cash shop items that came out.

I like Regular Show.
When it reminds me too much of stupid frat boys is when I hate it. ~___~

Friendly Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Halvara
Ninja Ryu11

I thought it was gonna be stupid, too! But the underlying innuendos were too amusing to hate. Was that the episode where Muscle Man says "We need guests with breasts, and mine don't count"?

No, I think the episode when Muscle Man says that is when Benson leaves Skips in charge of the house while he's gone and Mordecai and Ribgy throws a party while he's away. But that was a pretty funny line though. xp

Anyways, yeah the episode I was talking about was the one where Muscle man kept pranking both Mordecai and Rigby constantly on that episode. So Mordecai and Rigby tries to get their revenge by giving him a fake lottery ticket for his birthday. That's probably my favorite episode so far. xD

Assimilated Wolf

Regular Show seems really underrated. That show cracks me up every single time.

Dangerous Visionary

Halvara
Miss-dark8607

Lmao. Haters gonna hate. And YES.I CANT WAIT. Do you know when it comes out?

Nah. They just came out with a slacker pack DVD set that just has all the hand picked episodes.
I love Regular Show. I like Adventure Time, too, but not nearly as much. I thought they were equally popular as far as fanbases go, but I guess not.

I'm almost 22 and I still freaked out when I heard Mordecai say "pissed." haha

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
diseased spirits devoid
I love Regular Show. I like Adventure Time, too, but not nearly as much. I thought they were equally popular as far as fanbases go, but I guess not.

ME TOO! Hahaha or the birthday party episode where the clown had beer cans all over his doorstep, or the unicorn semen in a cup! wtf

And I'm gonna assume Adventure Time has a bigger fanbase because it's better advertised, and it has a more random scenery. Not entirely sure.

Assimilated Wolf

diseased spirits devoid

It's cause you don't hear stuff like that in cartoons anymore. Just like you don't see boob jokes like in the latest episode.
Regular Show is one of the only reasons I still tune into Cartoon Network anymore. It's a great show, and I think it's great that Cartoon Network has something that appeals to an older audience of kids.

And it's not just my brother and I who enjoy it- our middle-aged parents LOVE Regular Show!

My brother got me into the show, then we were watching it once together, and we hooked our parents unintentionally. I forget which episode it was we were watching, but Rigby told Mordecai something about losing all respect for him, and Mordecai said, "Good- then we'll have a the same amount of respect for each other.", and my dad wouldn't stop laughing for the rest of the day, he thought the line was so hilarious.

Not only that, but my friends constantly make references to the show. So, I guess Regular Show is pretty popular around here. It's definitely not as popular as Adventure Time, although I like Regular Show a lot more.

Dangerous Visionary

Gundamu
diseased spirits devoid

It's cause you don't hear stuff like that in cartoons anymore. Just like you don't see boob jokes like in the latest episode.

It's kind too bad they used up all the naughty words. You can totally tell they were forced to tone it down a notch. Do love all the music though.

Assimilated Wolf

Miss-dark8607
Gundamu
diseased spirits devoid

It's kind too bad they used up all the naughty words. You can totally tell they were forced to tone it down a notch. Do love all the music though.

The music totally makes up for it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces