Welcome to Gaia! ::

So as many have heard Young Justice and GL:TAS have been canceled after being placed on long hiatuses and treated, in my opinion, very rudely by the heads of Cartoon Network.

People have started a petition in order to help these episodes continue. I hope that you fellow fans out there will support this cause and sign.

Clever Contender

12,025 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Signed it yesterday! I greatly prefer GL: TAS to YJ, but I'd rather have those two back than all of that crap they're adding.

Cheery Sweetheart

User Image

Signed, because Young Justice really is the greatest thing.
Buy the DVDs, watch the rest of the episodes and tell others about these shows. Those are the ways to save these shows, the way to get them more episodes. it's still a very slim chance but far more likely to work then an online petition. Honestly unless your petition is "Operation Rainfall" level impressive chances are it won't work.

I support these shows returning but I will use ways that could work, buying the DVDs watching the shows on TV and telling others to watch it too.

Shirtless Raider

9,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
Signed! Cartoon Network needs to get an ego check.
I'm sick of them getting rid of the good shows and moving in with the stupid ones.

Partying Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
No, bring back Teen Titans and keep Young Justice off.
User Image
User Image

Buy the DVDs to show your support. Executives notice how well things start selling and that has actually caused some things to be brought back. Most fan petitions don't fare well.
Creativerealms
Buy the DVDs, watch the rest of the episodes and tell others about these shows. Those are the ways to save these shows, the way to get them more episodes. it's still a very slim chance but far more likely to work then an online petition. Honestly unless your petition is "Operation Rainfall" level impressive chances are it won't work.

I support these shows returning but I will use ways that could work, buying the DVDs watching the shows on TV and telling others to watch it too.

I have one of the dumbest questions ever.
if we want a network to notice the increase in sales, is there a specific place we have to buy the DVDs from?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff