Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm bouncing off walls right now twisted

Discuss:
Looks like there will be a lawwwwwwwwt of drama this season

Fatcat

Yup. I hope it'll be better.
Season 1 was too short and the romance was forced. :
Hopefully we'll see better in Season 2.

Oh by the way, LoK and ATLA is not anime, it's a western... What do you call it? Western cartoon or something, haha.
CryingMarionette

Oh by the way, LoK and ATLA is not anime, it's a western... What do you call it? Western cartoon or something, haha.

I know I know, but where else is left? They froze the LoK forum till the next season starts crying

Fatcat

TheDrunkenApothecary II
CryingMarionette

I know I know, but where else is left? They froze the LoK forum till the next season starts crying

I know that, it makes sense for you to post it here, then. xD

Partying Reveler

Anime is just a word used in japan to describe Animation . Spongebob is called Anime in Japan.

So don't let people fool you . It's just a word elitist use to think they are somehow on a more intelligent or sophisticate plain . When in reality it's only a shortened word to describe Cartoons.

I can't wait for Book 2. The Animation , plus that music just damn . I hope they do focus more on Korra mastering Avatar state and leave the romance for certain parts. I mean i'm not saying exclude it , just pull it back a bit .

Shirtless Hunter

Not sure how I feel about it, I want to be excited but at the same time I'm apathetic to the news. Idk. I hope it does better than the first season and Bolin and Asami aren't kicked to the back corner again.
The first season was very meh. After watching the season finale, my friend and I ranted about the whole show and how disappointed we were, and we concluded that we'd drop it.
But I dunno, I may try watching the new season a little bit, just to see if they know what they're doing with the story and characters now. I want the show to be as awesome as it looks...

Sugary Phantom

User Image

I'm p excited but if they bring in more romance bullshit or put asami and bolin out of focus i'm gonna scream

You say the dumbest s**t.
so-so stare
It's not as good as the original avatar. But I wouldn't mind a season 2 because it was unfinished anyway. Hopefully, it's not going to. Be 99% love and 1% storyline.

Versatile Man-Lover

i just want some character development is that too much to ask for

they started out good in the first season but then regressed into these flat static characters and everything was rushed oh my god thinking about it is making me angry

lok season 2 better fix this
I'm pretty stoked myself. I just hope it was as entertaining as season 1. I don't think the story line was really that bad in season 1. But that's just me, because I realize that although Avatar/LoK is pretty amazing, it's still a TV show, and the writers didn't really know they were getting a second or third or fourth season when they wrote season one so...
Lots of eye candy. They better wow me because that Makorra bullshit ruined the first season. This trailer actually gives a way a lot. We can see Kya, and the twins Eska/Desna, our favorite library owl is back. I'm happy to see Jinora plays a bigger part as well.

Genius

9,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I need to watch Book 1.

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
I still can barely muster any enthusiasm for season 2. I'll still watch it but I just can't get excited about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff