<3 </3

Who did Winx Club Better?

Orignal Italiian 0.24299065420561 24.3% [ 26 ]
4Kids 0.48598130841121 48.6% [ 52 ]
Nickelodeon 0.27102803738318 27.1% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 107 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >
Higanbana Rei
Does anyone know when they are releasing episode 14? I'm DYING to watch that one and just can't find it anywhere!
in the fall 2013 crying

Friendly Poster

[Tsuchibue, tsuchibue...]

Raelyn20
Higanbana Rei
Does anyone know when they are releasing episode 14? I'm DYING to watch that one and just can't find it anywhere!
in the fall 2013 crying

waaaaaaaaaaaaah????NO! WHY?? gonk

[...whispers, whispers in the summer green.]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's a cute show. I like that the creative team wanted it to be similar to Sailor Moon.
Higanbana Rei
[Tsuchibue, tsuchibue...]

Raelyn20
Higanbana Rei
in the fall 2013 crying [/
waaaa???NO! WHY?? gonk

Yha I know right crying
[...whispers, whispers in the
Yha I know
summer green.]

Blessed Hunter

3,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
I don't think they're going to release the 14th Episode in Fall. They might come back sometime in February or Spring.

Gracious Mage

I liked the 4Kids Winx when I was little, but now I really want to watch the original Italian version. Why are there no subbers for non-Japanese animation?!
purplemonkeys227
I liked the 4Kids Winx when I was little, but now I really want to watch the original Italian version. Why are there no subbers for non-Japanese animation?!

There is an uncut English dub for the show that was released for English Speaking European countries. I'm sure you can find it with a quick search. And the Nick dub is pretty much uncut so for seasons three and on it works.

I don't know why there are no subs though.

Blessed Hunter

3,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
Subtitles are pretty hard to find...well, for me anyways. The only ones that I could find though were English Dubs and that's it. And I did find some RAW videos of Winx Club, but it crashed my Winamp in the mid-beginning of the video. I dunno what the problem it is, but I think it has to do with DivX region system or something.

Shameless Lunatic

19,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
4kids had decent voices but cut stuff out, Nick had crappy voices and cut stuff out but not as much as 4kids. I'm sticking to the RAI version, baby.
I was obsessed with Winx Club for about five minutes. It was the next best thing to Sailor Moon for me at the time it started airing; but I agree with everyone else's sentiments in this thread: the Nickelodeon version is trash.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,750 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I really don't know what the differences between those are...
Im used to the 4Kids version esp the voices. I can't watch the Nick version cause of that.
When I was younger, I really, really, really loved Winx club that I would mimic them at times and try to draw them. whee I was very busy that I turned to other things and then BAM! It's airing on Nickelodeon! But I watch it if it's on and if it's not, then I don't. In short, I came to become more interested in other things.
I watched a few episodes of the new Winx Club Dub, and I watched the 4Kids dub as a teenager. To me, Nickelodeon made the characters seem like actual teenage girls. 4Kids had them sound fairly squeaky to me and like they were portraying stereotypes way too much.

The show always appealed to me, even if I find it bad. I was too old for the show when it first came to the states. Although I liked fairies too much to not watch the show. I like the writing much better with the Nickelodeon version. I don't know if the dub was better executed or the story got more complex over the years.

Beloved Warlord

7,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
never got into the show....is it reall y that good cuz i feel its too girly to watch not to mention the crapload of animation changes constantly one point its in cgi the next it 2d.....why cant they Mew mew?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff