Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aladdin! Definitely!!
I don't know how it impacted me really in my life, but it consumed much of my childhood! biggrin

Unbeatable Lover

mad_chemist
Before i say what i have to say about diseny. i love disen and their millions of stuff they are into.

with that said i hate how diseny gives girls this false sense of a prince charming and everyone gets a happily ever after. not all stories end well.

the movie i loved was mulan and tarzan...... honestly i love em all

Some how I never got the whole everyone gets a happily ever after thing.

Don't know why.
AnthraxBabyy
mad_chemist
Before i say what i have to say about diseny. i love disen and their millions of stuff they are into.

with that said i hate how diseny gives girls this false sense of a prince charming and everyone gets a happily ever after. not all stories end well.

Totally agree. Disney gave me false expectations of men and hairstyles haha.
But that aside I think they're wonderful for escaping reality at the same time.
I love nothing more than forgetting my troubles and getting lost in a Disney film!

Well said! I agree. smile
SecureInMyMasculinity
mad_chemist

Some how I never got the whole everyone gets a happily ever after thing.

Don't know why.

i love that video

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Hmm that's hard because I used to watch a lot of those old Disney films. If I had to choose, I'd say the old Winnie the Pooh cartoons because they're the ones I remember watching a lot when I was a kid ,like Winnie the Pooh and the Honey tree.
In my childhood, my favorite was the Lion King. I loved the characters, I loved the songs, I loved the situations and the atmosphere and everything.

Now, my favorite- and most influential- is Fantasia. I'm interested in an animation career and whenever I feel the need to be inspired I always turn this movie. Brilliant, brilliant animation and gorgeous music.
Guess, my favourite was the AristoCats. I also loved Pocahontas and Aladdin.
Though they werent that influental, though I have watched them multiple times...
alot of them, too much rofl

Newbie Explorer

Aladdin was my favorite growing up. It's teaches you that if the odds are against you, you shouldn't give up (and apparently lying helps too).

Blessed Gaian

6,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
I honestly love all the Disney classic movies and I can't really pick a favorite. But the one movie I remember watching the most as a kid was The Lion King. It taught me that running away from your problems and not talking about it with anyone will only make them worse.

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Most of the princess movies made me into a hopeless romantic while some others taught me valuble life lessons.
Personally, I liked Mulan. "The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all." And the song Reflection is really close to my heart. It's hard for me to be myself around people who put such a stigma on being different (granted, I'm still in high school, but from some people, i've heard this doesn't change in College, which i'm moving up to in the fall, so...argh).

Mechonis's Princess

Divine Phantom

Snow White and Sleeping Beauty are quite inspirational for me, as well as Beauty and the Beast, the Little Mermaid, and Mulan. All of the classics are highly inspirational.. I wish Disney could go back to those times.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff