Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Kim Possible, need I say more? Please to discuss the series here.
xd Only bad part of the show was the loss of her bare midriff after Kimitation Nation. sad

Funniest part in the whole series was Ron getting zapped by Electronique with rhe Attitudenator, Shego's reply to Hego asking "how bad can that be?",,, "You'd be surprised" eek lol Only the Attitudinator,,, or maybe Yoshi heart can bring out the best,,, or worst in Ron.

Sparkly Flatterer

7,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
Well, I wanted to watch the show I used to when I was young, that I watched a lot, and ended up finishing it in probably less then two months. I love all the characters, I can't really think of any I dislike. My favorites are, well, all the villains, KP, Monique and, of course, Ron, who is probably my favorite. I still sort of have a cartoon-crush on him still. sweatdrop

It's funny, I can imitate SeƱor Senior Junior perfectly, and me and my sister do the "Hicka-bica-boo? Hoo-sha!" thing like the Tweebs. smile
Kim possibleeee! I didn't think I would find a discussion about it here smile nice surprise!
I am not the biggest fan, but I like it a lot. And of course I love Ron biggrin

Conservative Friend

4,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I miss watching Kim Possible! That show was cool and funny! I love Kim and Ron!
Kim Possible made my childhood amazing! I love that show!!
The show as awesome before it got uncancelled and brought back for another season. I would have preferred so the Drama as the ending instead of male sidekick saves the day like we got in the second finale.
^^^ Er didn't Ron save the day in So the Drama as well though? Sure Kim had her fight with Shego but it was Ron who beat Drakken so he did save the day at the end.

Anyway I loved Kim possible.
Creativerealms
^^^ Er didn't Ron save the day in So the Drama as well though? Sure Kim had her fight with Shego but it was Ron who beat Drakken so he did save the day at the end.

Anyway I loved Kim possible.

Not really Drakken was already beaten by then and trying to run.

Its about the only major event in the entire series where Kim had already won that Ron got his moment without the creators letting him over shadow Kim in the critical victory moments.

4,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
My fav episode was a sitch in time. Kim actually lost before beating Shego.But in the end she won because she is AWESOME!

Desirable Flatterer

7,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I remember this show and miss it. Anime/Cartoons were almost all of what I watched on T.V. I still remember the theme song. lol smile
crying fave show i wish i could watch it still know the beginning miss the nakid mole rat cry
kim possible iz a really cool disney animation i really liked it the action the comedy the drama was really awesome

Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
KP was one of my favorite shows as a kid, I remember saving up money just to get one of the dolls. xD
Shego and Kim were my favorite characters, my favorite episode was when they got hypnotized by Drakken.
I loved that show! Man, I miss it. ; w ;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces