Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Visionary

Well hopefully today's episode will be much better.

Dangerous Visionary

IT WAS AWESOME! I love when Pops is a hidden badass! However, how come Thomas isn't one of the guys?

Dangerous Visionary

awwww this week episode while simple was really sweet.
I like the party bus to

Witty Genius

Miss-dark8607
IT WAS AWESOME! I love when Pops is a hidden badass! However, how come Thomas isn't one of the guys?

I was LOLing when pops came out the bathroom his face was pricelless

Dangerous Visionary

Engi3Piece
Miss-dark8607

I was LOLing when pops came out the bathroom his face was pricelless

I felt so bad for him and I really didn't need the sound of him chunking up all that milk. emotion_puke

Dangerous Visionary

The Christmas special was awesome

Invisible Regular

Miss-dark8607

It was okay. They should use Thomas more.

Dangerous Visionary

SailorSanta
Miss-dark8607

LOL no Thomas IS the Regular guy in Regular Show! It works so well. I laugh so hard seeing him just trapped in the stairs and NO one helped him. That's so mean.
SailorSanta
Miss-dark8607

i think that Thomas should be in regular show more too I think he should be more in the adventure instead of him being some where else all the time.

Dangerous Visionary

Russia-sama
SailorSanta
Miss-dark8607

i think that Thomas should be in regular show more too I think he should be more in the adventure instead of him being some where else all the time.

But that's the joke. xd
i love this show smile i haven't seen it in it's entirety but what i have seen i love. it's anything but...regular show. haha

Dangerous Visionary

morbid_beauty
i love this show smile i haven't seen it in it's entirety but what i have seen i love. it's anything but...regular show. haha

Well a few episodes won't be re-aired on CN due to how over the top they got. Like the Unicorn have go to go, Prank Callers, and even the Power. (Damn censorship and GM) talk2hand Oh well there's the Youtubez.
Miss-dark8607
morbid_beauty

Well a few episodes won't be re-aired on CN due to how over the top they got. Like the Unicorn have go to go, Prank Callers, and even the Power. (Damn censorship and GM) talk2hand Oh well there's the Youtubez.

I think I saw prank callers! At least they got aired smile I'm going to look into buying the seasons.

Dangerous Visionary

morbid_beauty
Miss-dark8607
morbid_beauty

I think I saw prank callers! At least they got aired smile I'm going to look into buying the seasons.

Good luck. There hasn't really been a full season yet DVD wise. CN likes to milk series or put out half a** collections on series that aren't WB/DC related. emo Best bet is using itunes and amazon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff