best cartoon of 2012

Dangerous Poster

15,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Invisible Regular

N3kaboo
That 30 min episode was ok. I think it was a flashback episode in case everybody forgot what the hell happened in the first 3 seasons so after the recap maybe theyll have the REAL new episodes

Yeah that's basically what it was. I'm looking forward to the Halloween special tomorrow.

Dangerous Visionary

How is it possible that this show is getting better? Its season four (man I hope I'm not jinxing it but holy heck what an epic musical episode) WTG Benson.

Invisible Regular

Miss-dark8607
How is it possible that this show is getting better? Its season four (man I hope I'm not jinxing it but holy heck what an epic musical episode) WTG Benson.

I'm not really impressed as I said. I really don't see the point to Thomas either he's just there much like HFG. Why do we need two similar characters?

Dangerous Visionary

SailorSanta
Miss-dark8607

I'm not really impressed as I said. I really don't see the point to Thomas either he's just there much like HFG. Why do we need two similar characters?

Thomas is playing the only normal guy in the room which can come off as a boring character but its really hard. HFG is used to the crazy s**t that goes on. Look how he chilled he was when everyone died on Halloween. Plus HFG doesn't really have to do much. Him and Muscle men fit the whole "those two guys" and "stoners" roles better well.

Big Noob

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I've noticed a few episode in season four sorta center around Muscle Man. HFG should get a slightly bigger role though. I mean he barely talks and just follows Mucsle Man. But they are pretty cool

Invisible Regular

AnimeCobb
I've noticed a few episode in season four sorta center around Muscle Man. HFG should get a slightly bigger role though. I mean he barely talks and just follows Mucsle Man. But they are pretty cool

Yeah. I missed the bald episode cause I was watching Netflix it on the DVR tho.
I hated yesterday's episode. Something about Muscle man and hypnotic tits really does not interest me. Especially if those tits are Muscle mans.

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
I hated yesterday's episode. Something about Muscle man and hypnotic tits really does not interest me. Especially if those tits are Muscle mans.

IKR. Fan disservice to the max. Then again I dislike that kind of humor in general.

Demonic Sex Symbol

I'm fan of Benson. So watching him playing the drums like that was truly a badass. I just loved it when he recently admits that he's bald. XDD

I had to agreed with the Thomas. I'm glad they added a new character to the cast. But I'm not really nuts for him. </3
Let's see what's going on in the park this time!

User Image

Demonic Sex Symbol

Creativerealms

That episode disturbed me... emotion_facepalm

User Image

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Monday episode was very disturbing, the problem I have was that the moving tits was so disturbing I could not look away.
I don't see how every one say RS is boring I just think they have short attention span.

sidplusnancy's Partner In Crime

Transcendent Apparition

The new episode was great! For some reason, I just couldn't look away with Muscle Man flexing his pecs. It was slightly disturbing, but still so funny.

Dangerous Visionary

scarletmoonwish
Monday episode was very disturbing, the problem I have was that the moving tits was so disturbing I could not look away.
I don't see how every one say RS is boring I just think they have short attention span.

Online hipsters. talk2hand Pay them no mind

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces