Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Visionary

SailorSanta
Miss-dark8607
LOL he did it again! Well he did kiss her but then they recont it out again. That was so messed up. I love the mini flashback though.

That was such a cop out.

It still happened though....I think. xd
I think the relationship issues they're having in the show are ruining it for me. I liked it better when Mordecai and Rigby were having a normal day then something weird happened which resulted in an amazing adventure. Every time Margaret and Eileen show up, it's boring.

The recent 30 minute special was dragged out and not as funny as the other episodes. Very lackluster.

I can't tell if the show is trying to be an action filled comedy or a comedic drama with action. If it's leaning towards the second, the creators should've taken the Gumball approach where the two kids are already in love and the girl plays a more significant role in the show.

Margaret is just boy-friend hopping eye candy that has few things in common with Mordecai.

Are the creators trying to pander to women like Adventure Time? All the potential girlfriends in that show...it's ridiculous. Now Lady Rainicorn is pregnant (suggesting that she and Jake had unprotected sex and that Lady went into battle with PB, endangering her offspring). Ugh.

Dangerous Visionary

Pikachew
I think the relationship issues they're having in the show are ruining it for me. I liked it better when Mordecai and Rigby were having a normal day then something weird happened which resulted in an amazing adventure. Every time Margaret and Eileen show up, it's boring.

The recent 30 minute special was dragged out and not as funny as the other episodes. Very lackluster.

I can't tell if the show is trying to be an action filled comedy or a comedic drama with action. If it's leaning towards the second, the creators should've taken the Gumball approach where the two kids are already in love and the girl plays a more significant role in the show.

Margaret is just boy-friend hopping eye candy that has few things in common with Mordecai.

Are the creators trying to pander to women like Adventure Time? All the potential girlfriends in that show...it's ridiculous. Now Lady Rainicorn is pregnant (suggesting that she and Jake had unprotected sex and that Lady went into battle with PB, endangering her offspring). Ugh.

See I'm the opposite I enjoy how these two series are taking risk and changing up the formula a little. Even though yeah they are trying to be for "the kids" they know their true audience so it great to finally have a cartoon series that evolves. Also the staff of both series are buddies and really most people are fans of both series as well so yeah makes sense that they would both take similar risks. Mad respect for both series really.

Ghost Neko

I wanted to see some blood. cat_sad

Dangerous Visionary

zimmygirl
I wanted to see some blood. cat_sad

Not that type of show.

Invisible Regular

Pikachew

I just saw it myself and for all the hype they drummed up for it it was a big letdown. It really made little sense and to me was just one big flashback episode. Also where was the unicorns?
I don't see how they will ever top Monday's episode. They went out for the fourth season premier to such a level that if they ended the show there I would be happy. Really though I can't see a series finale that will match the epicness of "exit 9B.

Wait you guys were disappointed by it? Oh kay.

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
I don't see how they will ever top Monday's episode. They went out for the fourth season premier to such a level that if they ended the show there I would be happy. Really though I can't see a series finale that will match the epicness of "exit 9B.

Gosh me and SS went full on classic S&E on this. I'm shocked we are still on speaking terms. I LOVED IT and she was like meh. I almost I want to make my own thread for Regular show. scream I love the change of pace and all the call backs. (I couldn't find CJ though she had to be there right. Techmo was there and the baby ducks so....) However, I don't want it to end on that. I want more. MUCH MUCH more. Kind of want HFG to get some more screen time. Would be cool to see him have an episode or such. He's still like a minor character ya know.

Miss-dark8607
Creativerealms

Gosh me and SS went full on classic S&E on this. I'm shocked we are still on speaking terms. I LOVED IT and she was like meh. I almost I want to make my own thread for Regular show. scream I love the change of pace and all the call backs. (I couldn't find CJ though she had to be there right. Techmo was there and the baby ducks so....) However, I don't want it to end on that. I want more. MUCH MUCH more. Kind of want HFG to get some more screen time. Would be cool to see him have an episode or such. He's still like a minor character ya know.

So happy someone else loved it. Funny that people thought it dragged on, if anything it was too rushed. The first half with the characters being mind wiped and given different lives was resolved too quickly. The final fight was amazing but even it felt rushed. It would have been much better if it was an hour special cause then the pacing would not have sucked. It was still an amazing episode.

As for High Five Ghost I have a feeling that thanks to the addition of Thomas HFG might be given even less attention. Kind of sucks. But Thomas will be an interesting addition, a straight man not yet use to weird crap happening every week.

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
Miss-dark8607
Creativerealms

So happy someone else loved it. Funny that people thought it dragged on, if anything it was too rushed. The first half with the characters being mind wiped and given different lives was resolved too quickly. The final fight was amazing but even it felt rushed. It would have been much better if it was an hour special cause then the pacing would not have sucked. It was still an amazing episode.

As for High Five Ghost I have a feeling that thanks to the addition of Thomas HFG might be given even less attention. Kind of sucks. But Thomas will be an interesting addition, a straight man not yet use to weird crap happening every week.

Man if it was an hour I think I would have fainted. Too much of a good thing can be bad ya know. xd The ONLY thing me and SailorSanta agreed on was the error about leaving out Pop's father Mr. Maellard. Shouldn't his name been on the contract as well since he is the actual owner of the park? So yeah would have been good to try to add all the characters.

You are probably right about HFG which is sad. Also I think our favorite ladies may get less screen time as well.

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The episode "Bad Kiss" pretty much put me in the right mind to say sometime soon Mordecai is going to make a REAL move on Margaret. I still don't know about Eileen and Rigby, he seems to show interest, but then hides it real quick. The season finale was cool and I do like the new guys since he joined the gang.

Dangerous Visionary

Reapthyfate
The episode "Bad Kiss" pretty much put me in the right mind to say sometime soon Mordecai is going to make a REAL move on Margaret. I still don't know about Eileen and Rigby, he seems to show interest, but then hides it real quick. The season finale was cool and I do like the new guys since he joined the gang.

I think that Rigby and Eileen may actually become a couple before M&M. xd Also that was the season premire. Not finale. *doesn't want RG to ever end.... well not anytime soon*

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Miss-dark8607
Reapthyfate

I think that Rigby and Eileen may actually become a couple before M&M. xd Also that was the season premire. Not finale. *doesn't want RG to ever end.... well not anytime soon*

I don't keep track of the season premiere to end very often. :

Invisible Regular

Well today they claim that Thomas and Muscle Man will be getting into it. See how that goes

6,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
That 30 min episode was ok. I think it was a flashback episode in case everybody forgot what the hell happened in the first 3 seasons so after the recap maybe theyll have the REAL new episodes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff